“Good food with a side of attitude”
Review of Chef's Bistro

Chef's Bistro
Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Chef's Bistro provides casual fine dining utilizing fresh and local ingredients with full bar service. Located in the heart of North Conway Village, the Bistro offers full bar and table service. In addition our entire menu is available for takeout. We are also able to provide you with some catering items you can bring home for the whole family.
New Bedford,MA
“Good food with a side of attitude”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had checked out the website earlier, and it stated that there were dinner specials that included 2 sides for $10.95. However when I asked about them, I was told, with a condesending attitude, that everything was a la carte. The food was a little pricey, but good. Change your website & attitude. You can't blame someone for asking.

3 Thank blondie16

Coventry, CT
“A quick bite for lunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch (take out) we picked up a pound of broccoli salad and 2 crab cakes...oh man they were excellent I highly recommend.

Maitland, Florida
“Awesome lunch”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and daughter shared a Caesar chicken wrap that was delicious. I had the gazpacho soup and the lobster & haddock mouse both were excellent. We all had the draft root beer, awesome. Shared a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. Highly recommended.

Groton, Connecticut
“Fresh Salad was so good "twice" I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

fiddlehead salad, tomato and mozzarella salad and broccoli with cranberries really good we came down from Sunday River a second day to have it.

Noank, Connecticut
“Best Fiddlehead salad.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by local shopkeeper as nice luncheon place or quick bite. We loved the fresh homemade salads- fiddlehead, carrot slaw, tomato and mozzarella. Fresh focaccia bread sandwiches. Generous portions and a considerate staff. Less than five tables, but many came in and did take-out.

Visited June 2013