“Best bagels, anywhere”

Bagels Plus
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We offer a great Bagel, Breakfast or lunch. Family friendly, Great atmosphere. Once you try us you'll keep coming back.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We pick them up for lunch to bring while skiing. These are awesome bagels and have been for many yrs.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast on way to skiing. Ordered several bagel sandwiches , and some drinks. Owner/server was very friendly and efficient. Prices were a little higher then expected. Quality of bagels made on premises was poor. Too salty and too small. More like bread than a bagel. There were a variety of bagel choices and coffees and drinks plus pleasant atmosphere but cannot outweigh the poor quality bagels.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We visited this bagel shop two mornings in a row. The bagels are made on site and are delicious. I loved all the choices of bagels and cream cheese. The staff was quick and helpful. I loved the cinnamon raisin bagels. They added just the right amount of cream cheese. If I lived in this area, I would be here a few times a week. So much better than any chain.

1  Thank StarJJ
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I were in North Conway for a long weekend and one morning we started our day really early one morning to get out on the trail. We drove into the Bagels Plus parking area prior to their opening time... and we were just about to drive back out onto Route 16 when the owner, Carol Ann, popped her head out of the front door of the establishment and told us that the bagels and coffee were ready and they would open early for us. Not only did we get a great cup of coffee and fresh, warm bagels just out of the oven - we were also given a few pieces of information about the hike we were just about to embark on. Carol Ann told us if we took some pictures of our hike, she would display them on her screen in the bagel shop. On our last morning, my husband had the lox, cream cheese, onion bagel - and he said that the lox were the best he's ever had - they melted in his mouth....so creamy. And, Frank gave us great information on a short hike nearby and some ice climbing information as well. We both truly appreciate fresh homemade food AND great owners with such friendly and welcoming attitudes.

2  Thank Hiking7
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We came here 2 of the 3 mornings that we were in the area. They have lots of interesting bagel and cream cheese flavors. I loved the veggie sausage, egg, and cheese on a whole wheat everything bagel. They also had iced coffee, which not all breakfast places do.
Both mornings, we sat in the corner with a coffee table, love seat, and arm chair. It was perfect because my active toddler could stand while he ate and played with the bagel-themed toys: bagel stacking rings, catch the bagel on the hook, bagel checkers, and I think I saw bagel shuffleboard on a table, too. The staff was very polite and smiley. Out of all the restayrants we went to with our toddler over a long weekend, this place was the easiest experience. I wish I had a place like this near home!

1  Thank collivan