“A tastie bite”

Bagels Plus
Ranked #29 of 95 Restaurants in North Conway
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We offer a great Bagel, Breakfast or lunch. Family friendly, Great atmosphere. Once you try us you'll keep coming back.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Really good bagels and toppings. I would suggest that you ask them to double toast the bagels. Coffee good too!

1  Thank Deidra W

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I visit North Conway yearly for a vacation, and I always make it a point to stop and pick up some bagels from Bagels Plus. The selection is awesome. Very varied, and unique flavors that you just don't see elsewhere. My favorite is the peanut butter cup bagel. Yum! They have coffee and you can get bagel sandwiches. I always get a half dozen bagels to take home with me (and they usually don't last us the whole trip home). The staff is always friendly and personable too, even when they are super busy. Cheaper food and better tasting food, if you ask me, then many of the crowded and over-priced breakfast places in the area. I recommend giving Bagels Plus a try- you'll be delighted!

1  Thank quiet_wave
Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you're looking for a quick breakfast but want quality then go to Bagels Plus. I love all the different options and try to have something different every time I go. Quick and friendly service!

1  Thank Deb04033
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I went here on our honeymoom 3 years again and contiue to look for reasons to go back. The bagels are made fresh every morning and taste wonderful. We havent had the sandwiches yet, but next time!!

1  Thank WaldoRN
Reviewed January 19, 2012

A great variety. The bagels are fresh and tasty. Need to try one of their breakfast sandwiches.

1  Thank lighthouse25