“OAwesome location good food great drink specials, but horrible service”
Review of Lil' Red Baron - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lil' Red Baron
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“OAwesome location good food great drink specials, but horrible service”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Only go if you have some time to wait because the service is super slow, even when they aren't busy. Otherwise the food is really good and if you go when they have drink specials it's worth it.

new england
“keeps getting worse!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

First trip in here about 5 years ago and we were blown away by how good it was....not so anymore. Dirty bartops, sticky chairs, unclean plates and utensils....who is running this place? The food is almost horrible but manages to be edible. It is trying to be something but just can't get it right.....

• Visited March 2012
croydon
“run by amateurs!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

waited for a half hour for our food only to be dissappointed by small portions....bland mexican food....

Visited July 2012
Andover, New Hampshire
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I believe they may have new owner/management. My most recent trip was very disappointing for the 3 of us. The poblano meal was a frozen, pre-made meal that I could by at the grocery store...but worse. The meat resembled something from my elementary school cafe back in the 70s. The other 2 meals (fajitas) we equally bad. The one bright light is the cheap tab, which included a pitcher of margaritas.

• Visited June 2012
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mexican?”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I honestly have a hard time believing anyone would have much to say about their food that is positive. They have good drinks, and good service, but somewhat disgusting food. I ate here a few years ago and it was pretty good. We went back last summer and I really wanted to like it because I like the atmosphere and would love to have somewhere close to eat mexican, but it was not good. We thought maybe it was just a bad day there so when family members suggested going there for dinner we thought we would try it again, but it was even worse. The salsa tasted like spicy bbq sauce or maybe ketchup with a little salsa, and the guacamole we got was brown and stringy. Our waitress did bring us some that was actually green when we pointed it out, but we were a little surprised we had to ask for guacamole that wasn't brown. We went with a large group so we tried several different things and most of them weren't that good. The fish tacos were soggy and mushy and couldn't even be eaten like a taco because the tortilla was so soggy, but what was in it wasn't really worth eating anyway. My mom has had fish tacos before and liked them, but said that these were so bad if she had tried them first she never would have wanted to try a fish taco again. The fajitas tasted like charcoal which made them hard to eat.The chimichanga had green peppers inside which i didn't expect and thought tasted pretty gross, but I guess maybe that is just personal preference. We did get nachos that were pretty good and some fried green beans that were delicious. Overall the food seemed more like bbq than mexican so maybe if you like that it wouldn't be bad. If you are looking for good mexican I would not go here.

• Visited August 2011