“Great Place for Lunch or Dinner”
Review of Kume Bistro

Kume Bistro
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Small quaint Chinese restaurant located off the main street in a new strip mall - serving both Chinese and Japanese food - Very attentive servers - good service - food was excellent - very clean - Lobster ravioli were excellent

Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

I must say habachi restaurants are my number one go to for eating out but this one was by far the worst I've ever had. The food was not appealing and made me sick at both visits.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

If there's one thing there's no shortage of in Newmarket, it is restaurants. We've been going to Kume's since opening day. Haven't been disappointed yet! We enjoy their lunch and dinner menus.

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

I ordered a meal that had beef in it. But it was rolled up deli meat with Ramen noodles. Expensive meal cheaply made. Gross food. Not worth the time or money.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

The food is great and the waiters are always very friendly with the kids. This is our "go to" Asian place in the area.