“WEIRD EXPERIENCE”

Add it.
Bugaboo Creek Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alton, New Hampshire
“WEIRD EXPERIENCE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

management wasn't managing; visiting with friends and sat next to us at adjacent booth eavesdropping on our conversation. weird!!!!!! Wouldn't seat us where we wanted even though they sat their friends there. Food posioning from old meat.

• Visited March 2014

Dover, New Hampshire
“Slow service, new menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Used to like Bugaboo for lunch, but their new menu is disappointing. I really liked the rainbow trout that they used to have. Went there for lunch while out shopping and arrived after the lunch rush, so they were not busy but we waited to be greeted by our server, he was not familiar with several menu items and we waited about 20 min after we were finished eating for our check.

• Visited December 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Would not recomend to anyone!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

January 30 at approximately 5:30 p.m. after going to my Aunt's wake, my sister and I decided to go have a bite to eat. We saw a Bugaboo Creek and have eaten at one before so we stopped in. The first bad thing that happened was that I had something floating in my drink. The secons was that the bread was so hard that it couldn't be cut even by a steak knife. We finally get our meal and the Medium steak tips were well done and my sister looked at me and said " wow these vegetables just came out the garden" And I said "really" And she said " yeah, they aren't even cooked". Yes I got a laugh out of that but the food was not good.
Our waitress Stacey seemed very disinterested in our disappointment.

• Visited January 2014
Tuftonboro, NH
“Good food, skimpy on portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We had the coconut shrimp, (5 of them in appetizer, very tasty) and spinach artichoke dip followed by fish tacos for my wife and I had the "large" portion of the sirloin. I had two hungry dogs in the car so I purposely ordered the largest steak on menu. That was the disappointment. It was roughly the size of my palm, which makes this the smallest Sirloin I think I have ever seen. It was tasty mind you, but small and probably thinner than any I had ever been served also. The dinner totaled $60 for the two of us with one draft beer each. My wife and I agreed we would not go back based on portion size alone.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank John R
new brunswick
“Dead animals "talking" in your ear and a terrible tasting. Meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Really dissapointed in this exoeriance. Mashed potatio
Were bland as was prime rib. Server effective but. Not. Enthusiastic.

• Visited November 2013