“Nice Quick Dinner”
Review of Friday's - CLOSED

Friday's
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Saturday night my boyfriend was hungry and as this is his favorite chain restaurant we stopped in for dinner, he tried something new after asking this nice waiter's opinion and he liked it! I had previously gotten dinner elsewhere with my cousin and so I just had dessert, I got the Oreo Madness! It is soo delicious. It is a giant frozen oreo cookie and it is great with some caramel and delicious chocolate sauce! Service was great and funny and we were never left thirsty. It was a fun dinner while we were out shopping!

There are newer reviews for Friday's

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is not my favorite Fridays location, but unfortunately, it is only one of a few restaurants that stay open later than 8 PM in the area. The food is generally okay, but the service is spotty, and sometimes the food comes cold. It is really hit or miss, but overall, a varied menu and decent food.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My two gals and my boyfriend were out on the town before a movie and we got dinner here before seeing a late night movie. It was good food and I tried something different for once which was the petite steak. Just so you know they aren't kidding about petite, its very small. There also weren't as many potatoes as normal. The steak didn't settle right in my stomach and unfortunately I had let my boyfriend eat most of it which the following two days he was sick. The service was great and our waiter was very nice. We are really bummed that their captain morgan Caribbean rum sauce is no long available for wings which were my favorite and I usually got those. Really sad to see those wings go. Friday's used to be a favorite of ours but it is changing a lot.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've eaten here dozens of times. I hadn't been there in months. For a mystery ride out for lunch, the planner led us to T.G.I. Fridays.

I got the Friday's Endless Lunch. I selected:
French Onion Soup - The bread was already soggy when the soup arrived. There were not many onions. The melted cheese was okay and tasted good. The broth was too salty. I had to ask for a cup of hot water to disperse the salt.
The Caesar Salad was okay. It was nothing remarkable.
The breadsticks were average. They were not even warm let alone hot.
The Unsweetened Iced Tea was okay.
Overall, my meal averaged out to a 2.5 of 5 rating.

Friend #1 ordered the Petite Sirloin - It was VERY PETITE. We guessed it weighed about 2 to 2-1/2 oz. It was nowhere near the 6 oz. size it was supposed to be. It was overcooked to boot. And, the waitress had disappeared so she could not complain. This meal was rated at 2 of 5.

Friend #2 ordered the Chicken Tenders with French fries. His portion was much larger. He ate three of his six tenders and took the leftovers home in a doggie bag. He was satisfied with his meal. Since there was nothing special or spectacular about it, that was rated a 3.

Another had the Sizzling Chicken & Shrimp. That meal was okay. The portion was ample. It was prepared properly. That was rated a 4 of 5.

Nobody else was raving or complaining about the food. So, the other meals were "average" at a 3 of 5.

Service was POOR. The young waitress seemed overwhelmed by a party of nine. I needed a new fork. When she didn’t return with it in five minutes, I got up, walked to an empty table nearby, and took one. She never did return with a fork for me. The next time we saw her, she handed out our bills and cleared the table.

I used to like this T.G.I. Friday’s, but this latest experience has changed my opinion. I think this location has gone downhill. Between my meal and the poor service I got, the rating for my personal dining experience here was POOR.

I would not beat a path to the front door of this location again anytime soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Jack Daniel's burger was phenominal. The chicken tenders were too greasy, but were more tasty several hours later after we took them to go and put them in the refrigerator at home. The fries are good. While the staff is really nice, our waitress was not too efficient or attentive. The Jack Daniel's mayo was fantastic!