“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

It was the first time visiting an olive garden. and I can say that I recommend it 100%. The food was exquisite and the service from our waitress Allie too. We get to Puerto Rico an great memories.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

On our way back home from Wells Maine, we always stop in Newington NH at the Olive Garden for a late lunch. As usual on this past weekend coming back from Maine we stopped as we stuck to our usual rountine. We have never had a bad dining experience. The food is good, the atmosphere at this Olive Garden is very nice and the wait staff have always been very friendly. I usally order the stuffed Chicken Marcela which is a Olive Garden speciality. It's very good. My wife will order a number of different items and has never had a bad dinner either.
The only bad thing I can say is it can get very busy and you will have to wait sometimes. But it's worth it.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Typical Olive Garden Chain restaurant. Nice looking. Clean. Same menu you find in every Olive Garden. The wait staff we had were wonderful.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went to the Olive Garden Sunday afternoon. We were checking the menu and decided to order the steak dinners. The waitress asked us if we were interested in the steak dinner on the 2 dinners for $25 menu. We said sure, but didn't notice the fine print. Add $9 per person for the steak dinners. The food was very good but I wish the waitress had said that for an additional $18 we could get the dinners. We really only saved about the price of the desert.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

After a shopping trip with my elderly mother, we headed to Olive Garden, which is her favorite restaurant. Growing up, Italian food was considered "foreign food" by my father, who was a strict meat-and-potatoes Yankee. Unfortunately, the rest of us loved lasagna, spaghetti and ravioli, which we were only allowed from the can at lunchtime when pops wasn't around!
Fast foward to now, and we eat whatever the heck we want, but I'd been to Olive Garden before, and the idea of overcooked pasta and screaming kids didn't quite do it for me. But my mother loves the place, so off we went.

We were seated at once, in a booth next to a couple who had apparently donned their mildewed laundry that morning (you know that awful smell...) Anyway, the waitress came right over with free wine samples, which made it almost all better for me. Business was brisk and service was quick,, which I appreciated, since there were some booth-kicking toddlers with oblivious parents in the booth behind me. I'd have spoken up, because I almost always do....but my mother would have been horrified, so I sucked it up like the dutiful daughter I am. After all, this is a family restaurant, and it's not like I was there for a romantic evening. Anyway, the salads were fresh and crisp, and they did accommodate my request for dressing on the side.. Mom ordered the lasagna, which she prounounced wonderful, and I had a delicious broiled salmon and sauteed broccoli, which was especially good, considering fish can sometimes be a crap shoot. It was tender, done to perfection and delicious. We skipped dessert, since we filled up on what I think is the Olive Garden's best feature....those breadsticks!

If you want a quiet evening or a restful lunch, skip this place. Although the food is actually pretty darn good, you're not going to be able to hear yourself think from the high-pitched squeals and temper tantrums that are pretty commonplace at family restaurants these days. But if you're OK with some chaos after an equally chaotic day of shopping at the FoxRun Mall, and you're really hungry, this is the place to go.