“Excellent Lunch Dining Experience”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We loved the food--delicious, but the portion sizes are very small--very little seafood and very little pasta!! The waitress, Maggie was one of the best we've ever had in every way--it would be nice if all were like her!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

my friend brought me there because she likes it a lot. the food wasnt something special. you can tell its more like a microwaved food. the decor was nice. it was busy, probably because it has a lot of deals and its very cheap. i dont think i will ever go again to olive garden. its like a fake italian food.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always reliable. Good, honest food, courteous staff, quaint ambiance; overall, always a nice dining experience. We can count on our classics such as chicken parm, scrumptious sauces, the delicious salad, hot breadsticks, etc. A consistent and pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was good with the exception of the famous unlimited bread sticks which were so crusted with salt that they were inedible. They lost our order then claimed they ran out of sauce. I think that they were trying to make up for the delay by being attentive but it was waaaaay too much. I almost felt like asking the waitress if she wanted to have a seat and join us. They were cleaning the carpets by the time we were done. Pass.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the background music, Italian atmosphere, and menu variety at the Olive Garden, in Newington!
For lunch, this hot July afternoon, this was the break my husband and I needed--away from August's upcoming wedding shopping.
So many delicious choices, specials, and combos! My husband chose a wonderful shrimp/antipasto salad and minestrone soup; I, the individualized pizza with cheeses, spinach, peppers, olives, and artichokes. The family style salad, with fresh-grated romano, and fresh-baked breadsticks, added to our dining pleasure.