“Olive Garden, a taste of Italy in NH!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy the background music, Italian atmosphere, and menu variety at the Olive Garden, in Newington!
For lunch, this hot July afternoon, this was the break my husband and I needed--away from August's upcoming wedding shopping.
So many delicious choices, specials, and combos! My husband chose a wonderful shrimp/antipasto salad and minestrone soup; I, the individualized pizza with cheeses, spinach, peppers, olives, and artichokes. The family style salad, with fresh-grated romano, and fresh-baked breadsticks, added to our dining pleasure.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The wait staff was excellent, I was cold they moved me to a warmer part of the restaurant . My meal was very good, I had lasagna, minestrone soup, nice and hot.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have a personal love for Olive Garden, BUT with that being said, we did have a nice waitress but as we sat without water and the unlimited soup came back to us with less and less soup in the bowl and the breadsticks were empty most of the time I felt as though I have had much better experiences at different Olive Gardens, (Concord, NH is my personal favorite) I felt as though it was a little low quality service for a not very busy night. FOOD IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS THOUGH! Hope this helps!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We go to this Olive Garden quite often, because its always been guaranteed great customer service. We get a different waiter or waitress each time, and each one is stellar, friendly and nice, accommodating and truly interested in being a great server. Too many other restraunts in this area have ups and downs with service, but not this particular Olive Garden. Bravo to great management and staff here, everybody deserves a raise. Plus, great coffee.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were on our way home from a work weekend in NH. Tired, hungry and in pain from gardening we needed a casual, quiet, retreat. We were not lookig for fast food. My husband was craving Italian. Not familiar with the area we picked a familiar chain. We had not tried Olive Garden in years. We always thought it was ok but nothing special. Well, tonight just hit the spot. I tried the lower calorie lasagna with less pasta, more veggies, grilled chicken and tomato basil sauce. It was delicious!!! The salad was fresh and the expected usuals as well as olives, red onions, lots of croutons and a very tastey dressing. My husband had the tour of Italy. The chicken parm was a bit dry. The Fettuccine was good and the lasagna was yummy. Our waitress was wonderful. We love the grated cheese and she was very forth coming. No desert, no appetizer.