“Great food and lots of options”

Bubba's Bar & Grille
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Newbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great food and lots of options”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Definitely a great find in the Mt. Sunapee area. We ate at Bubba's twice during our 24-hour stay; I loved the Seafood casserole, something I would not typically order.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank TheSmithFamily2000

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Unfortunate name!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This sounds like a dive clam shack and hotdog vendor (and there is an ice cream and clam shack component to it), but this is much more of a pub-type place with good food. I had an excellent cobb salad, and there were plenty of basic (not of the trendy gourmet category) options - fried seafood, mussels, etc. If you arrive in the dinner hour, you will wait in line for a table. Go early or late to get a table hear the front of the restaurant so you can have a view of the lake while you eat. Great little spot!

Visited August 2014
Derry, New Hampshire
“Excellent seafood”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Our party of nine went there last weekend for dinner. Everyone was very pleased-- all the meals we ordered met or exceeded our expectations, based on the menu descriptions!

My sister had the chowder-- she was impressed with how much fish there was in it. The grilled salmon with lime hollandaise was also terrific!

• Visited August 2014
Sunapee, New Hampshire
“five stars, every time, food service and view”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I work at a hotel 2 miles away from this restaurant, so I end up recommending it a lot. I also hear what every single party says about their meal upon return. Whether its a family, couple, or person dining alone, Bubbas consistently takes such amazing care to give everyone a perfect meal. The people that work there seem generally happy (hard to come by in the service industry) and it's reflected in the things that people say about their visit.

I haven't heard of anyone saying anything bad about the food, not even once. I get rave reviews about the seafood (swordfish, seoul, haddock, lobster, and their signature seafood chowder) people love their brick oven pizza, and their pasta and salads. I've personally eaten the pulled pork and their house made BBQ sauce was so good you wanted to lick the sauce dish clean.

They also have that unbeatable lake view, and with the harbor across the street you can park your boat, go swimming, get dinner, and then get ice-cream at their stand next door. It's also a year-round restaurant, which is a big deal in this lake/ski town. Go Bubbas! You guys are great!

Visited July 2014
Weare
“Mediocre double date”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the craftsman fair at mount sunapee, me and the party I was with double dated here. The waitress rarely visited the table, even after I got my food and needed condiments I never saw her again. Two people got burgers, one got a haddock sandwich and lastly a pizza. It was all okay food, and 50 for the four of us.