“comfortable and convenient”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newbury
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Newbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I just spent a night at the Blue Goose and it was perfect. The Inn is well situated and close to the mountain for skiing and you can hike and snowshoe right from the Inn itself. Our room was clean and comfortable. the Inn is cute but not overdone, so it does not feel stuffy and overdecorated like a lot of Inns. But best of all are Ron and Margaret, they are knowledgeable, friendly and very very hospitable. From loaning us snowshoes, to giving advice on dinner options, to lighting the fire for us so it was warm when we got back from hiking, to the tasty baked goods that they leave for you, to the delicious breakfast and homemade jam, it was all just wonderful. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lovely Inn! Gracious hosts! Relaxing atmosphere! Excellent breakfasts and afternoon treats! We thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at Margaret and Ron's lovely Inn. We felt very welcome and "at home" throughout our stay. Should we return to the area...we will absolutely return to the Inn!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bean Goose Room, just off the kitchen. Even though this room was close to the break...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I loved staying at the Blue Goose Inn. The rooms were really nice, the bed was comfortable and the breakfasts were awesome!! Ron and Margaret are so friendly and helpful. I completely enjoyed my three days there and will absolutely go back!

Room Tip: I choose the room that had the little seating area and television. I also had my own entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank nadine s
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Dad and I had the pleasure of staying at the Blue Goose Inn in early May for two nights. We had the two rooms on the main floor and they were both spacious with wonderful beds! Ron and Margaret are delightful hosts ---very welcoming and accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious! Next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely stay there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank colliegirl2001
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely one-night stay at Ron & Margeret's lovely Inn, which is located at the bottom of Mt. Sunapee's access road. The place is immaculate, with a country flair that is subtlety disrupted by touches of modern interior design especially in the bedrooms. The owners really care about their place and the comfort of their guests. We stayed in the suite and my only complaint is that the mattress in the master bedroom was starting to sag, which was not so comfortable. But the rest of our stay certainly made up for this little detail.

Room Tip: Avoid the Salt Hill Pub in Newport, NH. We found a menu in the Inn and it was pretty bad.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We came up to Mt. Sunapee for a weekend of skiing with friends. After doing a little bit of searching online for a place that was close to the mountain and that could accomodate all of us, we came across the Blue Goose Inn. We are really glad we did. We had arrived that first day early and skied all day before checking in so we were pretty tired by the time we arrived at Blue Goose. We were welcomed to the Inn by the owners Ron and Margaret and they were very nice and immediately offered us a drink and a snack. They showed us around the property and to our rooms which were very clean and well appointed. The Inn had a peaceful vibe to it and was very comfortable for us. The real shining star though is the breakfast that Ron whips up. Very hearty and delicious, it probably was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had at a B&B. A perfect start to another great day on the slopes at Sunapee. We will be going back to the Blue Goose and I recommend it to anyone looking for a terrific stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have stayed with Ron & Margaret on a regular basis over the last year - I am one of the rare folks who come through the area on business. They know how to treat you right, the rooms are well appointed and the breakfasts are simply wonderful!
Looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newbury
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee
#1 of 2 in Bradford
Colby Hill Inn
Colby Hill Inn
#1 of 2 in Henniker

Been to Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!