“Two in One”

Graze
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our first visit to Graze was for dessert and coffee, and to listen to some music. This experience was very nice, although the cappuccino my wife ordered was not good, everything else was fine. Service was very pleasant and efficient and this prompted us to visit a second time for Sunday Brunch. The Brunch menu is quite extensive, and our meal was very good, served quickly by a pleasant young lady who was a bit inexperienced. Pricing was reasonable, the room is very nosy, and the barista had a real chip on his shoulder, for no apparent reason.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Great location, great service, great food!

Always a good meal … excellent value … well worth the visit.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is a restaurant that lauds its "farm to table" approach, but didn't live up to that billing when it came to salads. When we went for lunch I had the salad with chicken and cranberries. The salad was full of slimy pieces of decomposing lettuce. (The lettuce at supermarket salad bars is better quality than this.) When I mentioned it to the waiter (who was sweet but seemed very inexperienced), he said he was sorry but made no effort to replace it or modify the bill. The few pieces of chicken were tasty and so was the bread which we had to request. It was pretty sitting outside but not worth the price. I had really expected something special and was disappointed.

1  Thank Yankeeinexile
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Went out for dinner late after we checked into B&B. Very nice ambiance and beautifully appointed decor. Someone has obviously spent a lot of time, money and thought into renovating this old building. Service was excellent but the food is questionable especially at the rates they charge. My wife had salmon which was good but nothing special, I tried the pork chops and couldn't eat it. It was the thickest chop I have every seen, huge amount of fat and extremely underdone. Very disappointed but it was the only place still open. I think they were just trying to rush us out so they could close.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

There home grown hamburger is the best. Large juicy tomato, tasty bun, goood service . I love this place for something easy and fast. Their dinners have not been that good.