“Great Food! Great People!”

Lake Sunapee Country Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Lake Sunapee Country Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 26 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lake Sunapee Country Club welcomes everyone for great food and drink! Enjoy seasonal outside dining on the deck or garden terrace. Join friends or family for a great time evening out in our beautiful 'Sarazen Grille'. Both lunch and dinner are casual affairs with the emphasis on carefully prepared food, thoughtfully served by people who truly appreciate the word hospitality. Lake Sunapee Country Club is perfect for weddings, family gatherings, holiday parties or social events & meetings - from 20 to 200. We can provide custom catering at your home, office or anywhere. Enjoy the same wonderful food & excellent service.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Had two marvelous dinners at this establishment! Varied menu with something for every taste. A lot of the options are highlighted by obviously homemade sauces, etc. The staff are very good perfectly walking that fine line between gregariousness and professionalism!

There are newer reviews for Lake Sunapee Country Club

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Went for Saturday lunch with friends we had not seen in a long time.
The dining room was not crowded and was not at all noisy, which suited our conversation.
The view of the golf course from the dining room where we were seated was quite splendid.
Everyone enjoyed their lunch. My fish and sweet potato chips was excellent.
Service was slow, but once again well suited for the occasion.

We'll all be back

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow! This place is awesome! Delicious food (both lunch and dinner!), tasty drink specials (I especially loved the margaritas and how they use as many natural/real ingredients as they can), and the staff are so great!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Although this is a private golf course, the restaurant is open to the public. I've been there a couple of times this year. We went on a Monday which is their pasta night. I loved the fact that you got to choose what you want in your pasta and you get to watch them make your pasta right in front of you. Very resonably priced for the amount of food that you can get. Their wine list was filled with lots of nice wines with a lot of wines by the glass which I feel like a lot of the other restaurants in the area lack.

I have also been for dinner here. The chef prides himself in choosing food that is from farm to table. He seems to use local and grass fed meat. From my perspective he seems to go with farms from the Northeast and as locally as he can. I had their filet which are amazing and melt in your mouth. Everything that passed by my table looked absolutely amazing! I was wishing that I could have it all! Then dessert came, I had their apple crisp. OMG was it amazing. I haven't had any apple crisp that good before. The server said that they cooked it for like 12 hours or something like that.

I strongly suggest going, with the casual atmosphere, friendly and attentive staff, amazing food and gorgeous view with the golf course and Mt Kearsarge in the background, you can't go wrong!

1  Thank Kat8302
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here quite a few times. We are not members of the country club but we are always treated well here. The food is great. Our favorite casual restaurant in New London.

1  Thank amyandpeteb

Been to Lake Sunapee Country Club? Share your experiences!