“What a surprise!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
USA
“What a surprise!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nonni's has been around for awhile but I'd never been. Not going to lie, I had a snobby atitude about the place, given it's location inside a building across from the drug store and next door to an eye frame store. A friend and I went just because I'd heard that the food was good. The placed a packed, so we sat at the bar. The interior space is, to be frank, not attractive at all, but the bar was fine. My first bite of my pasta ...OMG...soooo good. It was a tomato with vodka sauce.(Had a better name but I can't remember it). My friend had a salad ( she's a gluten free eater) and she practically licked the bowl. I had the tiramisu for dessert. YUM!!!
If you don't care about ambiance, try out Nonni's. I will be returning!

• Visited October 2013

Hinsdale, New Hampshire
“Nice place for some good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Small place that has a limited menu but what they serve is always good, small bar on side allows for a cozy feel or sit in restaurant for a quit sit down meal. This place has Ben many different dinner places over the years but finally a good place.

Visited August 2013
White River Junction, Vermont
“Great food, great staff, nice spot for dinner with family or friends.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Been hearing ads on the radio and our son choose this as the location for his birthday dinner. We were not disappointed! Very friendly and attentive staff, food from appetizer thru dessert was delicious. Only about 20 minutes from Lake Sunapee State Park beach and adventure park. Close to return home by hopping back in I89. Price-wise was comparable to Olive Garden but this real food, much of it made in house and fresh daily. We will definitely return for another meal in the future!

Visited September 2013
Newport, New Hampshire
“Worthy of a return”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

On Tuesday I went to dinner here with a very good friend. I had never eaten here before and I was looking forward to some flavorful Italian food. The place was nearly empty and for a Tuesday, it was kind of expected. We were seated immediately and our waitress was promptly at our table asking if we would like drinks. We finally looked at out menu's and I for one thought the price was a little high. Soon after my friend said the same thing. If you order a family plate, the price drops. You just need to both want the same thing.

They came out with bread and oil for the table and it was a nice treat while we waited for dinner. Dinner was quickly delivered to our table. A disappointment for me was no pepper on the table. The waitress came over with a large pepper mill. I felt like I was borrowing it since she went to put pepper on my meal and I asked to do it. (I LOVE PEPPER). The shrimp and the linguine were nicely prepared. The "Fra Diablo" was missing as far as I was concerned and the sauce needed it. My friend enjoyed is so you can decide.

I had hoped for that "real Italian" meal but it was just a very good meal. Maybe I was expecting too much...I'm going to take my wife there and find out if I was expecting too much.

• Visited May 2013
new hampshire
“authentic italian food with a wonbderful ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

There are many restaurant in the area but if you want great Italian food try this one. Right in the heart of New London.Nonni's is the real thing. Everything offered is made there and there is take-out, too.

• Visited January 2013