“Nice place for some good Italian”
Review of Nonni's Italian Eatery - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Small place that has a limited menu but what they serve is always good, small bar on side allows for a cozy feel or sit in restaurant for a quit sit down meal. This place has Ben many different dinner places over the years but finally a good place.

There are newer reviews for Nonni's Italian Eatery

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been hearing ads on the radio and our son choose this as the location for his birthday dinner. We were not disappointed! Very friendly and attentive staff, food from appetizer thru dessert was delicious. Only about 20 minutes from Lake Sunapee State Park beach and adventure park. Close to return home by hopping back in I89. Price-wise was comparable to Olive Garden but this real food, much of it made in house and fresh daily. We will definitely return for another meal in the future!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

On Tuesday I went to dinner here with a very good friend. I had never eaten here before and I was looking forward to some flavorful Italian food. The place was nearly empty and for a Tuesday, it was kind of expected. We were seated immediately and our waitress was promptly at our table asking if we would like drinks. We finally looked at out menu's and I for one thought the price was a little high. Soon after my friend said the same thing. If you order a family plate, the price drops. You just need to both want the same thing.

They came out with bread and oil for the table and it was a nice treat while we waited for dinner. Dinner was quickly delivered to our table. A disappointment for me was no pepper on the table. The waitress came over with a large pepper mill. I felt like I was borrowing it since she went to put pepper on my meal and I asked to do it. (I LOVE PEPPER). The shrimp and the linguine were nicely prepared. The "Fra Diablo" was missing as far as I was concerned and the sauce needed it. My friend enjoyed is so you can decide.

I had hoped for that "real Italian" meal but it was just a very good meal. Maybe I was expecting too much...I'm going to take my wife there and find out if I was expecting too much.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

There are many restaurant in the area but if you want great Italian food try this one. Right in the heart of New London.Nonni's is the real thing. Everything offered is made there and there is take-out, too.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stopped here with a family of four and a friend. While the food was quite good, we waited forever for it, and the bill was very high.