“Was very sceptical after reading reveiws but can see why. Theres so much negativity”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Hampton
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp Resort
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Overall we had a good time .my main complaint is the price doesnt reflect the resort...it really needs some T.L.C ...yes its a campground but doesnt mean its ok to charge so much to stay and not fix it up ..i can see how during peak season it would get kinda gross they need more cleaning staff ...we ran outta toilet paper three times luckily i had some ..the rec hall could use a new floor it looks like it was ripped up and left like.
that ..the cabin was nice our site was nice although if it was hot the screens in the windows were ripped
..kids water area was ok pool was clean slides didnt have enough water kids said it hurt coming down ...The one thing that bothered me the most was how they dont have security checking cars Coming in where our cabin was anyone could walk in or drive in and nobody would know not very safe but overall we had fun kids enjoyed it i dont think id go during peak season ......

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank kergon

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here for Columbus Day weekend in a "deluxe" cabin. It was so small, we were under the impression it slept 8 comfortably, this is not the case. You need to be 8 very close people because you are literally sleeping in the kitchen! But my biggest complaint of all is the loft is the most unsafe set up I've ever seen. We had an adult fall from the loft and get seriously injured. I would never ever allow my kids to go up there! This place is geared towards kids so how that loft in every "not so deluxe" cabin could be so unsafe is beyond me. Worst of all I reported the whole thing and I'm sure they got an accident report from the police, they never contacted me at all!! I'm horrified by my stay here! I would not recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank Shuberty221
Reviewed August 30, 2013

What a difference a year makes. This park I consider good now. My only compaint was the site was not raked before my visit. The fun zone could of been opened more it was closed a whole day while I was there and opened for only a few hours. Great Trip we be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed in a cabin. We were secluded as it was not very packed. The cabin was cute- but the mattress was a thin as paper- we are talking back ache's here folks. I liked the location, but all in all- the place was a dump. The trails througout the park were littered with old wrappers and garbage- even diapers. The park has old food and a million ants gathering. The pool and water area was pretty nice, and I really liked renting a row boat. All in all it could have been a great place if it was just cleaner.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We booked a week long family vacation back in March for the last week of July going into August based on a few neighborhood families saying that it was a fun place to go. Well, I genuinely feel like they undersold it to us!! We were slightly nervous, being city folk, going camping, but JellyStone does it in style!! We stayed in one of the RVs centrally located so the little ones had the freedom to go to the playground "solo" (with watchful eyes resting comfortable on the deck!) Between the water slides, pool, water park, playground, lazy river, going canoeing, bicycle riding, and scooting there was plenty for the kids to do without all the extra added (free) activities!! There are so many wonderful things to say about this place that there is just not enough room! Since we had such a fabulous time, we re-booked for a 3 night weekend to end the summer on a high note! Please give this family friendly place a chance; I feel as though there are some not so positive things being said on this website that I needed to extol the incredible virtues here! We have been on other family vacations, but JellyStone is hands down the best family vacation we have had. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we found the place to be VERY clean!! So looking forward to our next trip here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank MargieLB
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a great weekend at Jellystone, despite the upkeep at Jellystone.

Positives: Site sizes, electricity and water hookups, kid activities, amazing cover band that played Saturday night, spookily few mosquitos.

Negatives: 75% of the time there was no toilet paper, the pool was gross, the beachfront had huge holes (surprised no one twisted an ankle) and while there may be rules you should follow, once you get there no one enforces them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank maddykelly
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my family just returned from a long Memorial Day weekend here and while Mother Nature was a huge disappointment Yogi's did not disappoint. We had a blast despite the weather. Plenty of activities to keep the kidies busy and staying in one of their immaculate cabins made the weather almost a non factor. Will definitely stay here again when the weather is nicer so we can enjoy all the other immenities like new hot tub and also the fun zone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Beth T

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp Resort? Share your experiences!