“Remove fish taco from your menu!”

Latitudes Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Each restaurant at Wentworth by the Sea Resort is unique, and the Latitudes Restaurant is no exception. Open seasonally, Latitudes is in a separate building than the main hotel overlooking the marina. Enjoy the summer weather and the wonderful views. Thank you all for another wonderful season at Latitudes. We look forward to re-opening Memorial Day Weekend 2018!
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

A lovely, lovely place to dine. Beautiful summer day, great table, perfect view, satisfactory service but my meal was terrible. My 10 year old could have made a better fish taco. After watching food network wish I had the guts to tell the chef . My partner had the lobster salad wish I did

1  Thank fiorentini

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had cocktails and dinner here this past Sunday Evening. We told out waiter Ethan that we hoped to not have to rush our evening however, we would understand if they needed our table if they went on a wait list. Lucky for us it wasnt that busy. We enjoyed our first cocktail, a Bloody Mary and a Hurricane seated at a great table on the deck We then ordered another round of drinks, because they were both well mixed and the calamari appetizer, which we thought was quite good. Ethan also brought fresh bread baked with olives which we enjoyed as well. Ethan checked on us but, never made us feel rushed. He was attentive, but not constantly hovering over us. I ordered another Hurricane and my husband switched to a Corona and ordered a greek salad which was quite large and he said it tasted very fresh. While admiring all the boats that were tied to the dock, we decided to order dinner. My husband had the lobster roll and I had the beer battered fish. We thought both were excellent. It was a very relaxing night and we ant to thank Ethan who was a great waiter for making it such a great experience . We would highly recommend dining on the deck on a warm summer night.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Latitudes has great food and a nice menu selection. It is difficult at times to get in as they don't take reservations.Outside seating on a nice day can't be beat. Lobster rolls are awesome.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local and always look forward to Lattitudes summer opening. The spot is beautiful but this is the third year in a row that they have "dumbed down" their menu to increase their profit center. It's too bad, tuna is no longer an option. I had their roasted chicken for dinner, not so good. Service is mediocre, not sure why as they seem to have plenty of staff. We went once for lunch and once for dinner this season. No more.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We ate at Lattitudes while staying at Wentworth by the Sea. The staff was very nice, accommodating and pleasant. They inadvertently buzzed us for our table which wasn't quite ready. They were very apologetic and got us in next at a fabulous upstairs table. The great seafood appetizer was fantastic and good for our party of five to share. We enjoyed the surf and turf, loved the wedge salad, and the haddock was moist and delicious. The best part? The sunset while sharing warm chocolate cake. Definitely worth eating there again!