“Always good”

Latitudes Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Each restaurant at Wentworth by the Sea Resort is unique, and the Latitudes Restaurant is no exception. Open seasonally, Latitudes is in a separate building than the main hotel overlooking the marina. Enjoy the summer weather and the wonderful views. Thank you all for another wonderful season at Latitudes. We look forward to re-opening Memorial Day Weekend 2018!
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Latitudes has great food and a nice menu selection. It is difficult at times to get in as they don't take reservations.Outside seating on a nice day can't be beat. Lobster rolls are awesome.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

I'm a local and always look forward to Lattitudes summer opening. The spot is beautiful but this is the third year in a row that they have "dumbed down" their menu to increase their profit center. It's too bad, tuna is no longer an option. I had their roasted chicken for dinner, not so good. Service is mediocre, not sure why as they seem to have plenty of staff. We went once for lunch and once for dinner this season. No more.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We ate at Lattitudes while staying at Wentworth by the Sea. The staff was very nice, accommodating and pleasant. They inadvertently buzzed us for our table which wasn't quite ready. They were very apologetic and got us in next at a fabulous upstairs table. The great seafood appetizer was fantastic and good for our party of five to share. We enjoyed the surf and turf, loved the wedge salad, and the haddock was moist and delicious. The best part? The sunset while sharing warm chocolate cake. Definitely worth eating there again!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The resort and the restaurants have been taken over by Marriott. While this isn't necessarily bad, the meal here seemed very hotel like. The lunch menu was not what it should be for the setting and the price. Uninspired offerings. The wine by the glass was grocery store quality at high end price. My meal and my husbands were very mediocre. I'd skip this restaurant until it gets upgraded, hopefully that will occur.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Beautiful views!
We had the cheese platter, seafood tower, mussels, and lobster roll. All of them were excellent! The mix they use for all of their drinks are 100% natural, fresh squeezed juices (not a heavy suggary mix). It makes such a difference in the cocktails! I'm pregnant, so I had virgin margarita's, but my husband tried a few other drinks on the menu...we loved them all!