“Probably the best option in Nashua” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Nashua Hotel

Radisson Nashua Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Boston, Massachusetts
“Probably the best option in Nashua”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

From the outside, the hotel's facade is beautiful - it looks like a castle. It might be large in size, but the furnishings and interior are warm and welcoming. The front desk staff were consistently friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean with a modern look. The Shades Bar & Grill had good options for both dinner and breakfast. There were two pools that are fun for stays with kids. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Nashua NH area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bailey W, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Dear Lynn W,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight the positives of your recent stay. I will share your kind words about the Front Desk staff and cleanliness with my team and we look forward to having you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel, situated in the commercial district, has clean rooms, comfortable beds (Sleep Numbers on every bed) and both an indoor and outdoor pool. The fitness facility is adequate. Called Atlantis, it is available to the local community for gym membership and offers group classes. Because it's in the business district, and rents out ballroom space, there may be a wedding, convention, or event taking place. I encountered a girls' dance workshop. This translates to a fully booked hotel and loud girls at night keeping me awake, and waking me early. After their checkout, my sleeping went uninterrupted.
There is a restaurant and spa on site, which I accessed neither.
There is a golf course just 1.5 miles away, and shopping malls galore. LL Bean has an outlet nearby, and many restaurant options, as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kiki,

Thank you for the review and the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the fitness and pool areas as they are, please come back after we have completed upgrades to the area later this year. I'm also glad you thought the bed was comfortable, but I wanted to tell you we only have Sleep Number Beds in a small number of rooms so on your next visit please be sure to request one if that is what you like.

We look forward to having you back.
Reston, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is a large hotel which has a few positives going for it such as the restaurant (Shade) and the workout facilities. The rooms are dated and are in need of new furniture. There were stains and crumbs on the carpet. We didn't have a few of the "little things" such as 2 coffee mugs, pen and paper, and a bag in the ice bucket. Weekday delivery of the USA Today was sporatic. Others left room service tray outside their room and it was still there 24 hours later. The hotel is easy to get to and is a short drive to restaurants.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Bailey W, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Shade, we are glad you enjoyed it. The feedback on the other details is helpful as well and I have shared them with my Housekeeper.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The location of this hotel is absolutely amazing and the hotel is beautiful. All I can say is the staff is wonderful and very helpful. They even helped us when our dollar bills would not go in the soda machine. I had the coolest housekeeper she made towel animals for the kids just like Walt Disney World does. There are two pools and you can even sign up your kids for swimming lessons if you have the time. Full work out facilities, spas, and resteraunt on property. I have stayed here 2 times and both times the hotel has exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Wdwocd
Amazing is what we want to be…thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. I will let the staff know their efforts are appreciated and I hope we see you again very soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed there only one night on our way to Cape Cod. Service was excellent at the reception desk and at the restaurant. Hotel lobby looks great and the exterior is impressive.The rooms are above average and we would recommend staying there when commuting. Another member mentioned slow drainage of the sinks in a review... we had also the same problem. We mentioned it at the reception when we checked out.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
We are glad we were convenient and that you were satisfied and impressed. The guestrooms were recently renovated and we have some plans for the lobby next year as well, please come back and see what we do next.
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed at the Radisson for 2 nights on our drive home from Nova Scotia to Toronto. It's an excellent mid way stopping point with great outlet shopping. The hotel is impressive on first impression, with a grand exterior and serene pond which is lovely for an evening or early morning stroll. The lobby is nice and the rooms are average. The hotel is 100% pet friendly as well which was nice as we have a small breed dog. I have stayed in many pet friendly hotels and they usually give you the worst rooms in fear of damage by the pet however this was not the case at the Radisson and the rooms were clean and quiet.

My issues with this hotel didn't occur during our stay but afterwards. Upon arriving home the next day I realized that I had left items in a drawer in the hotel. The items were newly purchased clothing and some other clothing items (Lulu Lemon shorts, etc) that I had brought with me. I called the hotel to request that they ship the items back to me, as most hotels do. I spoke to the front desk they advised me that they would check with housekeeping and call me back. No call back. The next day I call them again, same thing. No call back. The next day I call them again and they say that they will check with the housekeeping supervisor but that person was not available and once again agreed to call me back. No call back. So I call them the next day again and they immediately tell me that they did not find my items in the room. They didn't ask my name, date of stay or room number this time, just a very quick 'I'm too busy to talk to you no;. This was not the same person I previously spoke to so it appeared that they did not want to be bothered to actually check.

I inquired if the housekeeping staff check drawers when they clean and prepare the room after check out and they confirm that yes they do. So I ask for a manager as I know when and where I left the items that they say they never found. Someone found them and if housekeeping did their job they should have secured the items. Of course I do not get a call back and this repeats. Now a week has passed and I have yet to receive a call back from the hotel after asking to speak to a manager on 2 occasions. Today I will call them again!

It's not just that I lost my items. I mean, I left them in the hotel after all. It's that the hotel was so nonchalant about it and never, after multiple phone calls and requests to speak to a manager ever called me back. I question if they even looked for the items. So, did the housekeeping staff find and keep my items. Did they simply not properly clean the room and left them in room to be found by the next guest. I guess I'll never know as the hotel simply will not respond to my requests.

Nice hotel, VERY poor customer service.

Room Tip: We requested a room with a view as the hotel website looks like it over looks the pond however it do...
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Charli70
Bailey W, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Charli70, I am very sorry that you did not get a direct and timely response to what is a frequent and usually easy difficulty to resolve. I also wish I could get you your things now and have a happy ending. I searched Lost and Found today without success. The staff turns in several hundred items each month and most are successfully reunited with their owners, but not having a room number or stay date I could have overlooked your items. Please contact Dan the hotel General Manager, he wants to personally make another search.

Travelers are raving about these Nashua hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I recently stated at this hotel for a weekend. The appearance of the exterior was impressive and the lobby was nicely appointed. Our room was surprisingly large, which was nice, and extremely clean. The bathroom was also spotless and had double sinks, which is rare for hotels but convenient. The only "issue" we had during our stay was slow drainage of the sinks, but it didn't cause enough of a problem to call maintenance.
Personally, I couldn't stand the pillows, but I'm very picky about pillows, admittedly! These were all foam and I prefer feathers or down.
This hotel is pet friendly without a fee, awesome!
The location is easy to get to and not hard to find.
We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bailey W, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
It sounds like you had a great stay and we are pleased to have had you as our guest. Each bed should have several foam and several feather pillows to cater to all tastes so I will have housekeeping get the selection right. Thanks for staying with us.