“Great getaway!!”

Radisson Nashua Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Spent a weekend in Nashua visiting our grand daughter. The hotel was quite busy with visitors but we found our room to be very quiet, clean and comfortable. The pool was fun. The Shades restaurant had lots of delicious choices, cold drinks and great prices, so there was no reason to go out at night. Staff was helpful and courteous. I highly recommend the bed and breakfast package. The buffet breakfast had wonderful coffee and delicious hot and cold selection. We will return for another stay. Lots of activities in the area, including golf.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HappyTravelers141
Dan O, General Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear HappyTravelers,

I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel. The Shade Bar and Grill opened just a few weeks before your stay and has been an instant success with guests and locals alike. Please come back as soon as you can.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I bought a groupon stay at the Radisson in Nashua for $87 and received a beautiful room for a night, a bottle of wine, a $10 gas card and $25 certificate in the restaurant. Even without the special it is a very nice place to stay and while the restaurant isn't anything special or very big, the food is good and service fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
RadissonGM_Nashua, General Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Tuckerhayward-

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your great experience at Radisson Nashua. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. We have recently opened a new restaurant, Shade, that I am sure you might enjoy as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I booked this hotel after reading many reviews on hotels in the area. Traveling on business, I like to find a quiet and relaxing environment to break away from work as I put in long days while traveling. This was the perfect hotel that I was looking for. With it's many updated amenities, I did not have any disappointments with the room or stay.

The only issue that I had was that with my first nights stay, the hotel clock alarm was set for 2am... probably by the previous guest but I was not impressed to be awaken by that.

Overall this hotel was great for my little trip and it met my expectations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
RadissonGM_Nashua, General Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Greg B

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you great experience at the hotel. I am very pleased to see that we were a "perfect" fit for your needs and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

From the minute we walked in the comfort level was all around us. Great service everywhere. Was impressed that the General Manager was even walking around saying hello to guests. Very nice personal touch. Great new restaurant and if you want room service its a call away.
We will definitely be back for our little romantic getaway soon.

Room Tip: We wanted a room overlooking the front of the building to see the city. Didn't hear traffic at...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
RadissonGM_Nashua, General Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

smoopie57-

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your stay at the hotel. The team here truly aspires to make certain every guest has a memorable experience that leaves them with a feeling of warmth and well-being. They all will be very excited to see your feedback and I am excited to share it with them.

I am thrilled to see that you are looking forward to returning and recommend you take a look at our Romance Package for your getaway.

In any event we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

All the best,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here while traveling on business for a few nights recently. The king guest room are a decent size with king size bed, pull out sleeper sofa, coffee table, desk, flat screen TV. The mattress could have been better. The room was recently renovated with a new walk-in shower. The staff at this motel are always friendly and courteous. The recently opened Shade Bar & Grill has a large selection of draft beers and plenty of TVs all around the room. Also, during happy hour there is free food. Overall this a good place to stay at a decent price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
RadissonGM_Nashua, General Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dennis S.

Thank you for taking a moment to comment regarding your stay at our hotel. I really appreciate you mentioning our new restaurant, Shade, and our happy hour food events. We are all very proud of it and appreciate your positive feedback. Additionally, it was very kind of you to point out the associates for their good work. We try hard to ensure each of our guests feels well taken care of and it is always great when the team is recognized.

Thanks once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards,

Sean Smith

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The service was really very good. The Staff was everywhere eager to help and very pleasant. It's so great to always be welcomed with a smile especially after a long drive. In the restaurant, the Waitress saw to all our little foibles and got us what we wanted even though it wasn't always obvious.

Once this hotel has completed renovations, it will be even more suitable for travellers, family and business meetings/events. Rooms were large , beds comfortable, a few more amenities would complete the experience. The location is great...close to malls and other shopping and dining and easily accessed off the route to the highway.

Great for events and business meetings. I definitely would recommend it and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a sleep number bed.

Travelexpert65,

Thanks so much for the many kind words about your stay with us. We are thrilled that you felt so well taken care of and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was a spur of the moment one night trip. We were just going to take a day trip but decided to spend the night instead. Without really reading the reviews (first mistake), I booked a room at the Radisson. The price was right at $87 (with taxes), but I really wish I had investigated further.

First, the good: It's a very neat looking hotel. They've done a lot of really nice renovations and we got a renovated room. The rooms are spacious. There is a separate sink outside the bathroom so two people can get ready at once. It's clean. There's plenty of parking. We have no complaints about the service, which was friendly.

Now, the bad: There's nothing huge. Just a lot of little things that add up. As I said, they've done a lot of renovations so there are some very nice things. But oddly, some things appear to have not made it into the budget.
-The alarm clock didn't work. We arrived after 9pm and the clock said it was 4:something. No big deal, I'll just reset it. Couldn't be done. It was some kind of fancy Sony clock that wouldn't be reset. I even checked the model number and downloaded the pdf of the instructions online. Should have been able to fix it, but couldn't.
-The black out curtains don't quite meet in the middle. There's about a one inch gap. I used a curtain hook that I found on the floor (not what you want to find on the floor with your one year old crawling around, by the way) and tried to cinch them together. As I discovered in the morning, I failed.
-The room door is paper thin. You hear EVERYTHING in the halls. It's loud. Bring a sleep machine.
-Sleep number beds. I just don't like them. It's not a choice between hard and soft. It's a choice between hard and deflated. For someone who likes a nice soft bed, they're always a disappointment.
-The bathroom door. This is another place they cheaped out on the renovations. They just painted the old ones, and reused the old worn knobs. We had to pull it quite hard to get it to close.
-The closet door. Again, just pained the old one. One of the slats was obviously broken but just painted anyway.
-No dust ruffle. Really kind of weird just looking at the box springs.

And the one big thing, the thing that would have been the deal breaker if I had actually looked into it more deeply: breakfast isn't included. Again, not really a huge deal, but their breakfast is quite expensive. For another $20 I could have gone to the #1 rated hotel in Nashua and had free breakfast included. Next time, that's what I plan to do.

If you do stay here, check out the Dream Diner in Tyngsboro, MA. It's 5 minutes away and their breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jennifer K

Jennifer K,

Thanks so much for taking a minute to share your experience at my hotel. I very much appreciate you kind comments regarding the work we have done to the property and about the service you received.

The "annoyances" you spelled out, while I am terribly sorry that you had to endure them, I am grateful for the feedback. I will be reviewing them with our management team and will be sure to have them addressed.

Finally, your comments about breakfast included are very important to us as well. We do offer our Bed and Breakfast package which does include a full breakfast for two for about the price of one breakfast. In this way we are able to offer a more affordable rate for guest that do not wish to enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and for those who do we hope this provides a value.

In any event, thanks once again for your thoughts and if you do return to Nashua, I would appreciate the opportunity to show you how we implemented your feedback.

Regards,