See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We need a place for an overnight stay.We didnt want to spend too much because we were staying in another place for two more nights. The grounds are dirty butts and trash on the pavement leading into hotel.The pavement should all be power washed. We got our non smoking room all you could smell was cigarett smoke. I went to front desk and got some free breeze from the girl. This helped the smell. The bed was good. the place was fine for one night. At 2am people were fighting in the parking are the F bomb was flying. They came up the very loud elevator door slammed on it.Our room318 was by the elevator. Then these people run up the hall and pounded on The DOORS Of The ROOMS. I was calling the police and they finally went inside.

Room tip: Only stay here if you can not find anyplace else to stay
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank fran a
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Crowded lobby but a nice local clerk running the front desk gets things done quickly

Clean rooms and easy access to all roads
Great water pressure, mattress, and overall very clean

This is a value line property but one of high quality

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

No irons on premises.No hairdryer.No drinks in vending machine & now no ice. Not convenient to anything.Most of the workers are rude.I'd been better off paying more at another hotel. Not worth the amount they charge here that's for sure!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the motel 6 at about
9 PM. I have stayed at this Motel 6 before and it's not a quality motel to begin with. Secondly, the kid behind the desk told me that there are rooms available, and rates start at $120.00 per night. Needless to say, I spent the night in the car with my two dogs. The kid told me corporate sets the rates for the room. This motel 6 was on Spit Brook Road, Nashua, NH., The rooms are not a bargain at any price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Norman, Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay about our rates and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

We checked in and within five minutes we were disgusted!! There was urine all over the bottom of the toilet and massive amounts of hair in the shower. We had been traveling all day so i took pics and we all showered. Just before we went to sleep my child walked to the side of the bed and stepped in water all over the floor. I went into the bathroom and there was water pooring out of the ceiling!! I went to the front desk and all the clerk said was thats not good and gave me keys to a new room. We were not offered a discount or to have a refund!! After all of that , we tried to sleep and the beds where hard as a rock!! I will never stay at this hotel again!! I am a front desk clerk at a hotel, i would be embarrassed to work at this establishment!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.