Courtyard Nashua
Hampton Inn Nashua(Nashua)(Great Value!)
$101
$114
$116
Homewood
$70
All reviewsfire pitfront deskpool areabusiness tripwould stay here againbusiness centerhot tubcomfortable bedsomeleta great place to stayclean hoteloff the highwaynew hampshiremarriottbistrolisaproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

All of the staff at the Courtyard are wonderful and go out of their way to get to know the "regulars" and make them feel at home. I always enjoy the friendly greeting by name by Kris at the front desk - she makes a point to find the kind of room I like and makes my typical weary day of travel end with a smile! Given the amendments at this hotel, I would consider it a big step up from your typical Courtyard experience!

Room Tip: There are several first floor rooms with sliding doors out to a nice patio on the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
mlesser, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the Nashua Courtyard. We work very hard to provide great experiences t our guests and it is all about the people. We are fortunate to have a staff who I am very proud of and honored to work with. Kris is a great example of providing superb service.

I appreciate your business and wish you a great summer!

Best Regards,
Mark Lesser

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stay at this Courtyard about every two weeks. It is very dependable and consistent. I have found the lounge in this hotel more friendly and comfortable than most Courtyards.I will continue to stay here as long as I travel to this area - they are the best local choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have stayed here a number of times over the past 3 years and have not been disappointed. This time I forgot my wallet in the room, it was found and promptly send to me be mail. Thank you to all the staff and management who assisted me.

Without saying the room was clean, comfortable, the lobby and bar area spacious, fun and inviting with good drinks!

Courtyards have consistently met our expectations and we rely on this level of Marriott for a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: We like the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
mlesser, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you very much regarding your feedback for my hotel. My staff takes a lot of pride in this hotel and strives to treat every guest friendly and efficiently. I am very happy we were able to find your wallet and send it back to you. I know that must have been quite the relief!

Thank you for your feedback and repeated business. We truly appreicate it.

Enjoy the summer!

Best Regards,
Mark Lesser

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Courtyard has a fun lobby and Kris who works the night shift always takes excellent care of visitors
Hotel will get re-done in the fall and it does need this update but it is one of the few Courtyards that has a full bar and restaurant

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not individual, funky, out of the ordinary or posh but clean, comfortable, modern and friendly. Pretty standard Marriott stuff really. Convenient for (short drive but not walk) nearby shops and Central Nashua

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business