Courtyard Nashua
$153
$130
$116
$127
All reviewsfire pitfront deskpool areabusiness tripwould stay here againbusiness centerhot tubcomfortable bedsomeleta great place to stayclean hotelnew hampshiremarriottbistrolisapropertylobby
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Nashua area can't really support mid-market or high-end hotels so Marriott made a wise decision not to update its Marriott-branded property. Instead they rebranded it as a Courtyard with its more Spartan amenities. The hotel staff is very nice, and the housekeeping staff is wonderful. It's fine for a short stay and convenient to the major highway that takes you straight into Boston or north to ski country.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We stayed 1 night in april. Very pleasant experience, greeted by friendly front desc person, early chek-in no problem, very friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, confortable sleep, way better than advertised 3 stars. Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at the Nashua, NH Courtyard for 2 nights over Easter weekend. The girl that checked me in was very efficient, friendly and was able to locate a room for me immediately even though we had arrived early. I did make a note of my early arrival on my reservation. She did provide the Elite keys showing my status.

The room was on the first floor as I requested and the room was clean and everything was in proper order.

The ladies in the restaurant were as wonderful as always. We had passed the restaurant to go to our room after visiting the pool and had seen Toni one of the waitresses. We told her we would see her in a few minutes and when we arrived at the restaurant she already had our preferred table ready for us. A very nice touch that shows the excellent attention to detail the staff at this hotel has. Toni even brought 2 glasses of orange juice because I happen to enjoy it.

The buffet breakfast is 12.95 per person. The buffet consisted of strawberries, strawberries in syrup, oranges, cantaloupe and pineapple. In addition to eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, omelets and hash browns. Also available is a small selection of breakfast pastries. One even brought 2 glasses of orange juice because I happen to like it.

The pool was a nice temperature. I visit this hotel often and occasionally the management decides to keep the temperature on the low side of the Marriott required temperature. The new management seems to be keeping the temperature on the higher end of the requirements. This makes for a much more enjoyable and longer visit to the pool. The hot tub was very nice as always. But, the entire pool area still needs a through cleaning. There are quite a few alive and dead bugs around especially in the hot tub area.

The hotel was not very busy but when we came back to the room approximately 1:30 after our first night the room had not been serviced. This had also happened in a previous stay. But a visit to the desk and the room was serviced almost immediately. I am not sure if the housekeeping is lacking or if maybe the room was simply missed for a second time.

The outside of the hotel used to be very nice with many trees and shrubs. It seems all the large trees have been removed probably due to their age and the recent storms. This has left the property looking pretty bare outside. I hope with spring here the management sees the need to add some much needed landscaping.

This property is a always an excellent place to stay. The new manager at this facility certainly appears to be keeping the standards that make this an excellent hotel. I am confident he will continue to do so and this will continue to be a place I will stay at many more times.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank edfc
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Nashua Courtyard. We appreciate your feedback and value you as a return guest. Having managed this hotel for 8 years it is great to hear your feedback.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you soon.

Mark Lesser

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Not all Courtyards are the same regardless of Marriott's grand plan. The Nashua Courtyard is heads and shoulders above most Courtyards and certainly better than competitors in the area. Location is close to major roadway and near downtown Nashua. I have been going to this location consistently over the years and service is always top shelf!

Room service, a nice bar and lounge and very personal, attentive staff everywhere. Front desk folks are great, breakfast team terrific and manager is hands on. Meeting rooms for business and great pool for family. I would highly recommend this Courtyard when traveling to Nashua and Merrimack area.

Room Tip: Any room close to an exit allows parking outside without navigating the entire hotel inside.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Because I work in the resort industry in Vermont, I arrived with awareness and expectations. First, I was greeted by a very friendly front desk person (always good). When I entered my room, I was pleasantly surprised - it rivaled a hotel room that I stayed in New York City paying twice the price. The room was very clean (believe me, I scanned the place), and I had a great nights' sleep due to the very dark and insulated curtains, four body pillows on my bed and crisp sheets. The television had great movie channels including HBO. The first morning, I had breakfast down in the restaurant. They offered plenty of choices including eggs cooked to order, bacon, homefries as well as oatmeal, muffins, etc. I felt the breakfast was mediocre, but couldn't complain about the variety. The gym was well equipped with treadmills, elipticals and some free weights.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business