“Nice stay , friendly staff”
Review of Courtyard Nashua

Courtyard Nashua
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
NH
“Nice stay , friendly staff”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wife and I stayed over on a Saturday night to meet some friends for drinks and didn't want to drive all the way home . Easy check in, the room was on 4th floor overlooking the courtyard. Very neat and clean. Not the biggest room I've seen but remember this is a business hotel not Las Vegas. We went to dinner and met our friends in the hotel lounge. It is small and quiet perfect for our evening. In the morning ate at the buffet it was good , the staff friendly.
I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank NHguy33

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Got a good AAA rate here ~100 incl. taxes when stopping through on a NE road trip. Was happy with the property and had no issues although can't give too much detail since all we did was sleep and then leave first thing in the morning. Hotel was very active and welcoming even though we arrived after midnight.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2012

have stayed at this property on several trips to NH and highly recommend it. was greeted warmly by Kris after having a tough time with my reservation at the other Courtyard closer to the airport and was made to feel like a valued guest.

close to the highway and a great alternative to staying downtown Manchester. proximity to several great restaurants, Surf and Buckley's make this my 'go-to' hotel in NH!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Alabama
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I travel to Nashua a few times a year and have decided to make this my normal spot. The rooms are always fresh smelling and clean. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The location is good as well. I'd say the breakfast is not worth the money (although I'm not much of a breakfast person), but the food offered at dinner in the Cafe is pretty good. The cafe area is a great place to hang out with co-workers or friends... or to watch the game. Most importantly, the peanut butter pie is GREAT! :-)

Room Tip: Ask ahead of time for a room with a fridge if you need one.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2012

After we finished our R&R at the North Conway Grand Hotel in New Hampshire, we made our way to Nashua, about 2 hour trip. I had booked the hotel through priceline.com. I took a chance on a three star hotel in the area, and for $69 per night ended up at the Marriott. This hotel is top notch. It has a small pool, a hot tub , exercise room, a great lobby, and very friendly staff. It is designed for business travelers. We were there with our teenage daughter just for shopping at the newly built Merrimack factory outlets. A great place for Canadians to shop! We found the shopping even better than the shopping at the North Conway factory outlets. The hotel is located only 5 minutes from the mall.

When we arrived at the hotel, as per usual priceline.com policy, they booked a king size bedroom but we asked the front desk to give us a two double bed rooms, and they obliged us. This was not a very big room, but good enough for three of us. The room had a fridge, and we asked for a microwave, and the hotel supplied us one within minutes. Even though they had coffee maker in the room, they also had coffee and tea around the clock in the lobby area in a mini food area where they also sold sandwiches and other small items. This was very handy, as this place had real cream and milk for our coffee and tea (complimentary for the guests).

We did not eat any breakfast in the hotel as we felt that $11 was too much for the buffet. We did our own breakfast in the room using the microwave. I suspect that given the quality of the service and the decor in the hotel, it would not be a bad breakfast, but we felt that the price was a bit too high for what we would normally eat in the morning.

The staff were great, the service was great, and i would definitely come back here. By the way, the parking was free as well.

Room Tip: Suggest you carry some eggs and bread, and cereal and milk, you can have breakfast in the room. The...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bond_007Canada
Cape Cod
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We used Nashua's Courtyard by Marriott for a one-night stay while visiting relatives in Nashua. Can't say enough good things about the hotel. The reception staff was warm and friendly both checking in and checking out. The facility itself is clean, modern. Pool area and grounds were well kept and inviting. Our room was a standard with king bed - spotlessly clean both bedroom and bath. Although they served dinner and breakfast, we opted to go out for both. Always have wonderful luck with the Courtyard hotels.

Room Tip: We had a first floor room with a view of the courtyard. Good choice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at the Nashua, NH Courtyard for 2 nights on August 10th through 12th. The fellow that checked me in was very friendly, addressed me by name, thanked me for my Elite Status and was very efficient. We were placed on the first floor as requested and the room was clean and everything was in proper order. The next day we left the hotel about 8:30 and returned at 1:30. Unfortunately the room was not cleaned. I asked the girl at the desk if the housekeepers were behind because the room was not cleaned. Her response was "Hehehehe They have until 5:00 you know" I told her the room was usually cleaned by now and she said "I must have gotten lucky". I understand sometimes this will happen but I don't think this was the usually response I expect at a Marriott property. The room was cleaned but only after I asked it to be cleaned.

The buffet breakfast is a good value 12.95 per person. The buffet has grapefruit, fresh strawberries, strawberries in syrup, oranges, cantaloupe, yogurt etc. In addition to eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, omelets and hash browns. Also available is a small selection of breakfast pastries. The 2 ladies in the restaurant, make for an enjoyable visit remembering what your preferences and even where you prefer to sit. Joe the Engineer can be seen constantly working and cleaning all the common areas. He is truly a great person and an asset to this property.

Once the housekeeping issues are corrected I would not hesitate to stay at his property. This property is a great place to stay and I will stay at this property any chance I get.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank edfc
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding the Courtyard Nashua. We appreciate knowing about your experience. We are glad you enjoyed the check-in process, your restaurant experience and Joe in engineering. Please accept my apologies for the response you received regarding the houekeeping service. Housekeepers generally work 8 hours and have that amount of time to clean all of their assigned rooms. If at any time in the future you would like your room cleaned at or before a specific time, please feel free to let the front desk know and it will be our pleasure to make it happen.

Once again thank you for your feedback and for being our guest.

Mark Lesser