“Recently Renovated”
Review of Holiday Inn Nashua

Holiday Inn Nashua
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Came in and the poor lone person at the front desk was inundated with two buses that just pulled up. You would think they would put more help on knowing these groups were arriving. Luckily, the tour leader let me go in front of him. Check in was friendly and efficient after that.

Our room was one of the new suites. You could tell everything was recently done. The lay out was a bit awkward since it was two rooms put together to make one so it had two doors to the outside and closet and alcoves were a bit odd. But the room was spacious, comfortable, clean, and it had central air and good water pressure. Full kitchen was a nice touch too. So glad they added suites. and it was very reasonable.

My daughter used the outdoor pool. My husband said it was cold, but she enjoyed it. I don't know why it is not heated in New Hampshire.

Check out was express so super easy. We only stayed one night so we did not eat in the restaurant. It was quiet and comfortable to sleep. Great stop over and my husband found a nice park to go for a run too, so that was an added bonus.

Room Tip: Definitely stay in one of the new suites with the kitchen and separate bedroom.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank CarrieM525
HolidayInnNashua, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Carrie,
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you had a enjoyable stay with us. We will take your other comments and put them to good use. Again thank you for chosse the Holiday-Inn & Suites in Nashua

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

It's one of the older Holiday Inn conversions, but not bad. Interior corridor, but has the window a/c units. Seems to be a large hotel. Do ask for a room close to the front or you may end up dragging luggage for seemingly miles. My room was overall clean and comfortable. I wouldn't go out if my way to stay here, but nothing wrong with it either.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Floridagator

Dear Floridagator

Thank you for take the time to give us your feedback on your stay here. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We selected this hotel because it was very close to where we were going to celebrate 4th of July with our family. After reviewing the on-line information the hotel met all our family needs and it accepted pets. When we arrived at the Hotel the staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel appearance was very clean and comfortable easy to find the things that we needed, best of all there is a restaurant on premise so you do not have to travel far meals. The staff were very eager to attend to our needs and we did not have to wait long for our requests to be met. The pool was very big and clean. We will definitely keep this hotel in our places to stay the next time we have a family function we need to attend. We highly recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in the Nashua, NH area.

Room Tip: select the room that overlooks the pool it is really nice to look down on the courtyard
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanne C
HolidayInnNashua, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. Your feedback will be shared with our staff who love to hear that people had a wonderful time at our hotel. That what we strive for, is to be a home aaway from home with no worries. Hope to see you in the future again.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at this hotel due to a wedding we were attending. The rate was good and they offered a free shuttle to and from the venue. I booked over the phone and although the receptionist indicated the block for the wedding party was full, I received a discount for being AAA member.
When we arrived, I have to say i thought we were scammed. Where is the pool that is shown on the photos? The building is surrounded by a fast food restaurant and some commercial buildings which house a few TT Trucks.
Don't be fooled by the exterior. As I entered the lobby, it was small but quaint and yes, they do have an outdoor pool. It is strategically placed in the middle of a courtyard and made to feel as if you are on vacation. No views of trucks or the outside world. In fact, I forgot I was less than an hour from home.
There is an Irish Restaurant inside the Hotel called Killarney's. The food is fantastic in both accounts, presentation and taste . We had the Reuben, Garden Salad and Wings. And although i didn't make the breakfast the next day, my husband said it was the best !
The only reason I did not give this hotel a higher rating was due to the slight odor that was present (but only in the lobby area).

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a king bed and one of the larger baths with granite counters.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed here with extended family for a weekend. The property is very nice and convenient to the highway without a lot of noise. I had a king bed with a pull out couch plus a nice balcony. My sister had a room with just a king bed which was a little on the small side. They made sure that my request for a crib and refrigerator were met. The room was clean. The only negatives were that the breakfast buffet was not fully set up, we had to order our meat, eggs and hot griddle items. The other was that there was no coffee available in the lobby, the single serve machine, which costs a $1.00 per cup, was out of order. I think that having free coffee available in the lobby would have made our stay much better.

Room Tip: If you want space get the king bed with pullout sofa.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
HolidayInnNashua, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay that the Holiday Inn Nashua. We strive to make people stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We will be using them to better yourself. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

stayed there for few days and asked for a room in the newly renovated area. The room was good and comfortable, toilet and bathroom new and clean.

Very good sleep quality and very quiet property. Recommended

Room Tip: other visitors reported that some rooms have not been renovated yet, I am not sure whether this is t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HotelNashua_Manager, Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2015

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We traveled to Nashua to visit family......this hotel was booked through the "pet friendly" site. This usually means no changes in your reservation. Upon arrival we requested an upgrade & the gentleman at the front desk did so with no problem at a nominal price increase which we were glad to pay. The hotel is clean, cozy, with friendly staff and a great bar/restaurant. We continued up the coast to Maine & returned to the hotel on our way back south we enjoyed our first stay so much.....again given a great large room to accommodate our needs.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

I was delighted to receive your note, and was especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel. It made me happy to know you feel at home with us.
I have share your comments with the staff. You are always welcome to stay with us when your travels bring you this way.