“Nashua shopping”

Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Nashua shopping”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Wonderful hotel and close to all shopping. Conveniently located off of the highway. Room was spacious and very comfortable. Large bathroom. I would rate our room as a 4 star. I do not know when the hotel was last renovated but it still seemed fresh. It was a great spot for my wife and I to get away.

Room Tip: Our room was on the north side of the building away. We found the area very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
91offended, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
We ar the Nashua Holiday Inn are thrilled that we provided you and your wife wife the quality, comfort and care we strive to provide every guest. I will be sure to share your message with our staff. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
NS
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were quite impressed with our recent stay at your facility for 3 nights. Rooms were big and very clean!! The Irish Bar was awesome, great prices, great food, great martini's and live music. The service in the bar was top notch !! The hotel was so centrally located to the Merrimack Premium Outlets (which are the best) and to the Daniel Webster Highway. Very quiet area and no noise from highway traffic. Cannot wait to stay again next year on our annual shopping trip!!! The only suggestion that I would like to make a comment on is the reception desk. There was 2 ladies that were friendly and that was the day we arrived and the day we checked out. The other lady was not pleasant at all. I think she was working on Saturday. I also waited sometimes more than 5 minutes before I received service at the reception desk. Not major complaints but sure would help if the service was bumped up especially at the front desk!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
We truly enjoy our "shoppers" and look forward to serving you every November. We feel a great amount of pride that we have groups like yours coming back year after year. I am sorry about your experience with the Saturday night desk staff, and I will look back as to who was working that night and correct this issue. We want your experience to be 100% positive. Thank you for your review and your repeated business.
Winthrop, Maine
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been quite impressed of the service provided each morning I receive at breakfast in The Nashua Holiday Inn and Suites by Pat, Arlene and sometime stand in Nikki. They are professional, polite, and attentive. The breakfast in outstanding.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnNashua, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
While we appreciate everyone that takes the time to write a review, it is especially appreciated when a guest gives us names. I will personally thank Arelene, Pat and Nicki on your behalf. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to serve you.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I saw on the hotel website that one of the amenities in rooms was a mini fridge. Upon check in, I was surprised to find no mini fridge in the room. The front desk staff politely informed me that not all rooms have fridges and I could upgrade for another $10 per night to a room with a fridge. I wish the website would specify that only certain categories of more expensive rooms have mini fridges. I appreciate the offer to keep my perishable health food items in the staff fridge with my room number on it, but that is more hassle than I'd like to deal with (for example, fat free milk for my morning coffee made with the in-room mini coffee maker).
VERY disappointed in the extremely loud ballroom rental where the party spilled over into the hallway near guest rooms. I wish the night staff would be able to repeatedly handle loud partyers who were clearly disrupting people trying to sleep well after 11pm. When I called the front desk there was no answer so I guess other rooms were trying to call to complain at the same time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear bostonbased,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. We understand that having a comfortable stay is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. We are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the confusion about the refrigerator. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2013

At first I was not sure... I have been very disappointed in my hotel in New Hampshire...
but this one...
YES, I have to say... the customer service...hmmm not the best.. Meaning the greeting at the reception is so so... They need to work on a smile or a little bit more motivated in greeting people... but over all... that doesn't matter because it's the room I care about...
When I opened the door...
WOW clean carpet, nice comfortable beds and most of all... OK decoration and a nice flat screen TV and great big dressers and fast internet that worked all the time for us...
So yes we were happy.

Over all... GREAT rooms...

sorry can't comment on the restaurant beause we didn't eat there!

NO extra charges were taken from my credit card!! :)

the only few downer points...
Bathroom, the bath doesn't drain very fast at all... actually very very slow... and... the back door was full of dirty finger prints... so yeah that looks like the cleaning lady has been missing that spot for quite a while...
Sadly we were not able to enjoy the pool... we actually rented this hotel to enjoy the pool but only realized after that the pool is outdoor... SAD!!!!

But over all
happy customer

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are about the same... we had a standard double beds room
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnNashua, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Nashua, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
I was very pleased to read your review. I appreciate the oppurtunity to address the issues you pointed out. It is because of a guest like you that we can continually improve. We strive to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Thank you again for your valuable response and I hope next time you can enjoy our pool!
Atlantic City
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am very impressed with Jackie who works in the restaurant/pub area. She was the only on, and never missed a beat with serving drinks, and pushing out food. She was going 100% the whole time we were there, and had great customer service skills. I am in the customer service business as well, and know a quality employee when I see one, and let me say that she is a keeper.
thanx, Chris

Room Tip: didn't stay in a room. Just visited the restraunt
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
It is always an impressive review that includes an employee name. I will personally commend Jackie for her dedication and abilty to impress a guest. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased when our guests enjoy their stay and the service at Killarneys Irish Pub. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Rutland, Vermont
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Needed a clean place to stay in Nashua, found it. Not too much money, didn;t care if it was near anything as we got in at midnight and were leaving early in the morning. An older property that looked to be well maintained. Did not use any of the amenities of the hotel, bar, restaurant, etc., just the room. Bed was great, slept the sleep of the dead. Back if we need to stay in Nashua.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vtflyer1
We very much appreciate your feed back. It is my hope that next time you are in the area you will be able to enjoy our amenities, we are very proud of Killarneys Irish Pub our onsite Lounge and Restaruant. However a good night's sleep is THE number one goal and I am so pleased you achieved that goal. Thank you for reviewing our property, and we look forward to serving you again.