On a recent business trip to Nashua, New Hampshire, I stayed in a suite at The Crowne Plaza Nashua.
The business suite/presidential suite is located on the 8th floor. The primary benefits of the suites are:
1. Business lounge area with free cocktails in the evening (coffee, tea, bottled beer, and a small selection of wine)
2. The room has whirlpool tub upgrade
3. The 8th floor is all suites. There is free highspeed wireless in the entire hotel provided by Comcast.
I highly recommend the restaurant located in the hotel, the food and menu are awesome. For a hotel, the price of food is well within range considering what you get. I haven’t had a bad meal from the restaurant yet, and I have eaten there 4 times. I highly recommend the lobster stuffed filet and the lamb chops, they are both excellent. All meals are served with a fresh head of lettuce with all the normal toppings, the salads are actually a work of art. Each meal comes with an edible flower too, which you don’t see being served often these days.
I thought this is worth mentioning…all rooms in this hotel are ‘technically’ suites. The big difference with the 8th floor is there is a lounge available to guests. The rooms on other floors are identical except for the lack of a whirlpool tub in the bathroom.
The rooms are slightly dated, but well maintained. The hotel is around 20 years old, so the rooms are showing their age but the beds are very comfortable (Crown Sleep Comfort Beds).
The biggest and most notable problem is the noise. Since the hotel is older, noise canceling insulation wasn’t good when the hotel was built so you can hear people in the room next door talking. I am not talking about a muffled sound; I mean you can hear a full conversation crystal clear. This doesn’t affect me too much because I usually turn the TV on anyway. Another issue I had was the lack of power outlets near the bed. I had to plug my cell phone in across the room which makes it a little inconvenient.
It’s also worth noting that the front desk staff was very nice and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Nashua is centrally located in New Hampshire s high tech southern tier, Fidelity Investments, BAE Systems, Viega NA, Ektron, GT Solar, Brookstone and Daniel Webster College are all within a short distance. Just 48 miles from Logan Airport, Boston, and 16 miles from Manchester Boston Regional Airport, the hotel offers transportation from Manchester Boston Regional Airport via complimentary shuttle (reservations requested). Experience NH s International Speedway; take a cruise aboard the Mount Washington on Lake Winnipesauke in our Lakes Region; hike or ski in our White Mountain National Forest; or enjoy a day at Hampton Beach. NH offers this and so much more. Whatever you decide, our front desk staff will be happy to assist you. Our tastefully decorated hotel offers 230 non-smoking guest rooms on 8 floors, including a Presidential suite, executive floor and 20 extended stay suites and 6 over sized guest rooms with step-up Jacuzzi. Amenities include complimentary high-speed Internet, fully staffed health club, indoor pool, Jacuzzi, private business center and Speaker s Restaurant & Pub, home of NH s AFC 2005 Chef of the Year.With over 10,500 square feet of meeting space featuring state-of-the-art amenities including a grand ballroom, executive boardroom and 48-seat amphitheater, our excellent sales staff will assist you in planning the perfect package to meet your social and corporate group needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Nashua
- Nashua Crowne Plaza