“Awesome”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed April 6, 2010

The reservation online was very easy to complete. All staff were very eager to please, and ensure that the 2 young children I stayed with had a blast. The pool was very children friendly and easily accessible from the room. Unlike other hotels I have stayed at the number of towels used at the poolside was not an issue. The rooms had a good ambiance and were clean and comfortable.We stayed in a suite that was amply stocked with utensils that made it easy to give the young ones snacks at odd hours. All meals were good too. Overall, the hotels service and amenities exceeded our expectations. Keep up the good work. Would definitely recommend to all, whether business or leisure!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed April 6, 2010

I have stayed at the Crowne Plaza Nashua several times on business. I have always had good experiences while I was there. A couple days ago during my stay I lost my wedding ring while getting ready for work. To make matters worse I thought I lost it down the drain of the shower. I searched all over my room but I could'nt find it. I had to leave town that day . I was in tears when I reported it to the front desk. I did not want to leave without my ring but I had to. The front desk associate told me they would do everything possible to find my ring. I could tell by his sincerity that he really meant it. The staff did go above and beyond to find my ring. They closed off the room I was in until the engineer could get there. The engineer took apart the shower and the sink drains but no luck finding my ring. The maid did eventually find my ring in the coffee caddy. She turned it in. Thank goodness for honest people! I could'nt believe everything they had done to get my ring back. The manager told me it was their normal protocol.
The manager "Tim" and his staff all treated me with such kindness. I am soo overwhelmed!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We were looking for a quick getaway and decided to stay at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua. We were not disappointed!! We were very pleased from the time we checked in until the time we checked out. The service was great and everyone we dealt with was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed that we hacve ever slept in. We also ate dinner in the restaurant and found the food to be quite tasty. They also offer a brunch on Sunday mornings, which, although we didn't take advantage, offered a variety of options. We twalked through the brunch area on our way out and the smell was very tempting!! I would defintely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing getaway!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Getaway94
Reviewed March 5, 2010

We(myself and two daughters) had a great girls weekend here. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The pool and whirlpool facilities were wonderful. We did book the room with free full breakfast which they were to give us vouchers for but didn't. I addressed this with them and they took care of it. I would definately stay again. Oh by the way there is a great indoor skydiving facility nearby called Skyventure. I watched my daughter and she had a awesome experience. The morning breakfast buffet was nice.

• Stayed: February 2010
1  Thank latalcky
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We arrived and were pleasantly greeted, checked in quickly and went to our room. There was a big function going on, like a trade show but the staff was well equipped to handle this large group. The staff was also very attentive to our needs. After bringing up our room service order, we needed some additional items like blue cheese dressing. What ever our request, they brought it with a smile. The food was excellent, my compliments to The Chef!
I am a travel agent so I have stayed in many kinds of places. This was a most pleasant stay and I would proudly send any of my clients there.

1  Thank tadsmom
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We stayed on the executive floor for my birthday. Maureen was the sweetest, most customer service oriented host I have ever met.
The room was very clean and even came with chocolates and little sleep bags.
The food was wonderful. Great Chef!!!

1  Thank calisun70
Reviewed February 2, 2010

We stayed on the 8th floor of the Hotel. The private Concierge, Maureen, was an excellent Hostess. She made us feel at home. It was so nice to relax on the leather sofa in front of the fire with complimentary cocktails and delicious hors d'oeurves after a long trip. It was just what we needed to refresh ourselves and spend some quality time together. The private lounge was very cozy and comfortable with a spectacular view. It made our trip very special ! We will make it our "place to stay" in Nashua!

1  Thank dawnlise