$121
Homewood
$90
$201
$170
All reviewsthe crowne plazaspeaker's cornerparking garageexecutive levelpresidential suitelobster rolljacuzzi tubomelet stationrehearsal dinnerwedding receptionpleasure of stayingfront desk staffhealth clubhotel restaurantnice stayhotel is beautifulnew hampshire
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had such a great staycation at The Double Tree by Hilton Nashua. The room was great, loved the shower in our bathroom. The hotel had many great features that we got to enjoy like an indoor pool and workout area. The staffing were very pleasant and helpful. Thea at the front desk made sure our stay and departure was good right up to the very end providing us with Doubke Tree cookies and water for our travels home.
Ashley

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing staff , excellent service . these people know what to do and how to treat you , so you feel like home. That I think , what hospitality besinees is all about , making people feel like home.
I recommend this hotel highly and in fact I would not stay anywhere else in Nashua.
Beautiful hotel , beautiful place and amazing people.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nearly done with the reno from a Crowne Plaza to a doubletree and it’s really pretty. The staff is nice but forgetful. My toilet seat was askew from the first day and they hadn’t fixed nor had they vacuumed. I dropped a note asking for both to be done while I was out to dinner but only the toilet seat was taken care of. I hate dirty carpet. Parking is easy - lots of different restaurants around. Stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Frank, who tends bar, rocks. i will stay here again due to his hospitality. If Frank work at a bar near where i lived, i would hang out there. i will book rooms here again. Despite "The Shining" style hallways.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This was my second time to stay here and as always the service was superb. The hotel is under new management (having previously been a Crowne Plaza) and has been renovated so it is nice and fresh. The staff here is super friendly and super accommodating. Frank, the bartender, remembered me even though I had only stayed once before a few months ago. He makes it a point to know everyone's name that he serves. The shuttle drivers are prompt and very nice (yes, they will take you to and from Manchester airport). Special shout out to Kevin who picked me up late at night coming in on the latest trip. I definitely plan to stay here again.