“Consistently Warm and Friendly”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Philadelphia
“Consistently Warm and Friendly”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

What I find amazing about the Crowne Plaza in Nashua is the consistency in the way they treat their guest. When they come to pick us up at the airport ( a free service ) My wife and I are always greeted with a genuine welcome back. When we arrive at the Hotel, the Hotel manager greets us as do all of the staffers. Some of the staff who know us well will even hug us and welcome us back. Anna Marie and I have known some of the staff for 10 years. Here is the magic that we see. As new staffers come on board, the culture of the friendly atmosphere rubs off and naturally everyone there embraces the friendly attitude. This hotel does not know how to say no. They will take you to a local Mall, or the theater, and pick you up. ( another free service )
The grounds are beautiful to stroll in the evening with water fountains and water fowl and the hotel restaurant offers some of the most delicious and unique entrees. All in all, the big point is that its not a risk to get exceptional service at the Nashua Crowne Plaza. Warm and friendly is always the default setting there. If you get the opportunity to stay on the 8th floor, you will find two wonderful ladies, Maureen and Maggie, who will make your stay at the Crowne Plaza, an extremely memorable experience. If your looking for a base camp while visiting the Nashua area, you could not find a better place to hang your hat than the Crowne Plaza. You will feel warm and fuzzy while you are there.. If you need anything, just ask...Smiles are not optional , they exist where ever you look. And if you look a little deeper, they are genuine smiles too. I hope this review will help you in your choice of hotels, while visiting Nashua.
Bill and Anna Marie

Room Tip: Like I said earlier, If you want the total experience book a room on the 8th floor. The personal ser...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Pembroke, Georgia
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is my second stay - both for business - and I have been impressed both times. It is a nice hotel with an even better staff. Both stays I have been lucky enough to be upgraded to the Executive floor. They offer a free continental breakfast in the morning and a free cocktail and apps happy hour in the evening. They also come by for turn-down service each evening. The lady who ran the Executive floor service during my two stays even offered to leave a beer in my room if I wanted one, but couldn't make it in time for the cocktail happy hour.

Every single person from their staff that I have encountered has been exactly what you would want when it comes to customer service.

The restaurant is more than adequate as well. It's not fancy, but it serves a very good meal. They offer buffets for all meals along with a small, but varied menu. The lunch buffets change from day to day (Mexican, Italian, etc.) and the dinner buffets include a Prime Rib night on Thursdays. The bar area is small and cramped if it gets crowded, which it can be as Nashua seems to be a hotbed of training along with the flight crews that stay there after landing in nearby Manchester.

The property has a very nice gym, which is also used by some of the locals as is the restaurant. There is parking on both ends of the hotel, one end being a garage with covered access.

There also appears to be ample ballroom/conference room facilities, though I did not partake.

I will say the rooms, and particularly the bathrooms are a bit dated. The plumbing fixtures (in my room) were old and well-worn. There was a leak around the faucet and the shower fixtures were loose and in need of replacement.

Other than that, this is a great place to stay and a very nice hotel. It's not a 5, but I gave it a 4 because there was no 4.5.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cbozman
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I've stayed here twice, and both times have found it to be classy and comfortable. It's an attractive property, cozy despite its size. The front desk greeting is warm and friendly. I've found the rooms to be comfortable and quiet...although friends complained of being able to hear an amorous couple carrying on at frequent intervals during the night - causing me to wonder if they might not have been lodged next door to a working girl. My room was a comfortable temperature which never required adjusting. Bathrooms are spacious, with the amenities you'd expect. Speaker's Corner downstairs is a pleasant-enough restaurant and bar; the bar seems popular with locals as well as hotel guests. By showing our Priority Club card we got free buffet breakfast and a 10% discount off of food at other times of day. The location is maybe half a mile off the highway, and a five-minute drive straight down Amherst Street to downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Randy B
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We use the Crown Plaza in Nashua both as lodging for our people and guests who visit with us, and for business meetings. Tha sales and marketing organization of the hotel is very professional. Their prices are fare and service is very good. I appreciate their covered parking so important during the winter. Probably the best hotel we use for our business in the USA.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Boston
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I took advantage of the points breaker event to try this hotel. Overall not bad at all. I was upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite which is really nice for a family of 4: one king in one br, and two twins in another. I was a little disappointed for not being offered to the executive floor even as a platinum member, but the suite served us well. We got free continental breakfast anyway which was happen to offered on theEaster day. The gym is also nice with good spa.
well worth the 5k points I spent. Location wise, you can forget about it if you are visiting Boston, since it's 40 min away.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
NH
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I just helped organize a 'convention' at this hotel. This was my 5th year doing so.
I can't say enough of how great this staff is.
Every level is fantastic. I think it shows in how the place is run in that every person working there works as a team and is always reading to help out.
If you are running an event in Northern MA or Southern NH... I urge you to pick the Crowne Plaza.

Also.. when it comes to food.... this place is the best. Many people expect that the large dinners will be 'rubber chicken' or reheated food... NO... great meals and lots of variety each night. This is the type of place where you look forward to the meals.

If anyone has questions about it.. you can contact me and I can give you the details.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Christopher L
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I am a well healed business traveler for over 30 years. The Crowne Plaza in Nashua has it all, a mature hotel but extremely well maintained. The service from the top management down to the staff are completedly attentive to making your stay the best they can offer. The rooms are very clean, the beds are firm, and the internet works extremely well, just what a business traveler wants. I typically will not eat hotel food, except for here. The restaurant, Speakers Corner, can compete with any restaurant I have experienced. The food is always fresh, generous, and the menu has a complete offering from steaks, to fish, and local fair such as lobster and chowder. I took my local customers here last night and they were extremely impressed, the beet salad was awesome, and everyone extremely enjoyed their meal. The bar is always busy and the drinks are perfect. Beyond that, the workout facility is complete and the spa/salon offers the touch ups you might need. Highly recomended, easy highway access.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Courtyard Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
#4 of 13 in Nashua
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua? Share your experiences!