“Nicest place in Nashua”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

When I travel to Nashua, I always stay at the Crowne. The staff is friendly, it has a nice bar, and the rooms are a good size. Another bonus is the Internet has pretty good speed, unlike many other hotels. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2012
There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Over the past 15 years I have travelled the Northeast and specifically New England. Occasionally I am required to hold meetings for my associates in various venues, one of which is the Nashua NH area, where I happen to live. The Crown Plaza Nashua is a favored venue to all for multiple reasons. The facility is opulent and even luxurious, it has a great workout facilty with a pool, it has fine dining that changes regulary, the menu never gets old, it has a staff dedicated to making all of my associates feel like long term welcome guests that warrant a personal touch. The bar has ambiance, the crowd always diverse and lively. The rooms are top flight, beautifully appointed and maintained, the meeting rooms we have used are second to none, espescially the board room. When we are fortunate enough to be given the consierge floor, the guys feel like royalty. But all of this comes back to the Management and Staff, they have taken their responsibilities seriously for years, and dedicated themselves to the satisfaction of my associates and of course to me personally. Try it, it will spoil you.

Room Tip: The Higher floors are quite and have a nice view of the surrounding area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stay at this Hotel every two weeks. I have yet to find one staff member that is not friendly or that does not enjoy working here. I myself have worked in Private Service, as a butler, for almost 30 years. I feel I know just a tad bit about quality service. To Sam, Tim and my 3 favorite ladies on the 8th floor...Maureen, Maggie, and Maria...thank you so very much for your service heart. To Amanda at the front desk you are always professional. To Heather in the restaurant and bar Lunch on Wednesday would not be the same without our talks. An A+ hotel as everyone is committed to quality service, and unless I am being fooled, everyone loves their job. Oh, I almost forgot...Todd, The Chef, whom I have not met, but have dined on many of his meals...my palate thanks you!

Room Tip: The executive floor is well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for 3 nights while in business in the Area. Old style hotel, old furniture's, TV was snowy on some channels, small room. Front desk stuff was busy during check in and did not pay too much attention.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I travel for work a lot and stayed at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua while in town for business. The hotel is very old the furniture and the wallpaper was very outdated. The food in the restaurant was very blant and not that good. Overall, nothing to rave about.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cancunies
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Cancunies,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the condition of the hotel. We were disappointed to read that when you visited the restaurant you did not find it to your tastes, we will review for possible modifications so to better accommodate our guest in the future. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for again for your feedback, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Thank you, with easy acess to the hotel and secure entry to the rooms our visit was very comfortable. I want to send a special Thank You to Manager Tim Hogan and the staff on the Executive Floor, who were outstanding to help in any situation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My husband and I have been staying with the Crowne in Nashua for years and when we're fortunate enough, they upgrade us to the Executive Floor which feels like home! The staff all around are exceptional, the rooms are clean and the beds are so very comfortable! They have an excellent gym with an indoor pool. The Manager Tim runs a great team across the board. Everyone is friendly, warm and always welcoming.

We just returned from a week's vacation for a family renunion and as always, we had a wonderful stay at the Crowne!!

Thank you Tim and team!

P. Joyce and Family

Room Tip: Use priority points and try to upgrade to the 8th floor. The staff at the continental breakfast and...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Hampton Inn Nashua
#6 of 13 in Nashua
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua? Share your experiences!