“Great Fitness Facility”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This is a very nice Crown Plaza but the best part is the fully equipped fitness facility. Lots of cardio machines, full weight room and nice lap pool. I have done a lot of business travel and the most important aspect to a hotel is its location and fitness room. While the location was not too great for getting out to take a run it made up for in the excellent gym. I have to say.....this hotel has the best fitness facility I have ever seen. Rooms were very nice and breakfast buffet excellent. I am not a health nut but when you travel a lot staying with an excercise routine is a challenge. This hotel makes it easy to do that.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 9, 2011

The rooms were clean and recently updated, but the bed sagged in the middle. The water pressure from the shower was excellent! The shower looked partially updated, some of it looked old. We were there during the blizzard, no power or electricity. It would have been nice had they offered a reduced rate at check out. We made a comment about the circumstances, but the clerk was gruff. I am sure it was very stressful for her. A friend did tell me to call and we did get an adjustment. As the elevators did not work, It would have been nice for them to have staff in the stairwells to help carry down luggage. I felt bad for the airline flight crew--carry two suitcases down go back up for the third, carry that down then 2 more down another flight go back for the 3d, etc. The common areas are very nice and the dinner was very good.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I travel often for business, and I have to say that I was very impressed with this hotel. Let's face it, hotels are in the "customer service" business, and they certainly excelled in that regard. We did not even have reservations, but a room was found quickly. I was greeted by Amanda B., who was warm, friendly, and exemplified everything that anyone could hope for in a representative of any type of business. She made my feel more welcome than I every have at any hotel I have stayed at throughout my 25+ years of traveling for business. While I cannot recall the names of the other staff members, they were all very friendly. The room was very clean and quiet. If I find myself in need of a hotel in Nashua again, I know where I will be staying. I would also, whole heartedly, recommend the Crowne Plaza to friends, family and colleagues.

Once again, Amanda B., and the rest of the staff, were excellent and made our stay the most enjoyable hotel stay I can recall. Thank you Amanda and the rest of the Crowne Plaza staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael_G_NH
Reviewed October 14, 2011

we stayed here on our wedding night! the front desk staff were excellent. I asked for a room upgrade, and she did it no problem. We stayed in the "quiet zone". It was clean, comfortable, and a seperate seating area with a full kitchen! The bed was comfortable and we had complete control over the room temperature. The room service was superb! They have the best lobster rolls! I can not say one bad thing about this establishment!

Room Tip: Stay in the "quiet zone".
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Staying here can be a functional choice if you're doing business or visiting in the area. The rooms are OK, not great, but there are lots of electrical outlets and the beds are clean and firm. The bathrooms were done over not too long ago, so they are bright and function well. The restaurant on site is a good choice for breakfast, they have a buffet which makes getting something to eat in the AM a process that is predictable and not too time consuming.
There is an Executive Floor (8) where they offer Continental Breakfast and snacks/drinks in the evening, and Maureen, the woman who runs this, could not be nicer or more helpful--she almost makes it worth staying here on her own.
They run a shuttle service to some local businesses/sites, and that can be helpful if you don't have a car or only need transportation one way. There is a parking garage on site, and parking is free.
There is wired or wireless internet, and it works well.

Room Tip: Splurge for the 8th floor executive level if you can.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had the need to plan a 90th Birthday Celebration for my Dad. He lives in Nashua, NH & myself & husband in FL. We could not have asked for a more flawless event from appetizers, dinner, drinks,cake, etc. planning from afar. The Library (function room) is beautiful, yet the family brought in centerpieces, photos, etc. that we were assisted with strategically placed throughout the room. The services was impeccable from the entire staff! In addition, my husband & I did an overnight in a lovely queen suite with a Sunday Champagne Breakfast that family & friends again joined us & enjoyed. We highly recommend the Crowne Plaza if visiting Nashua, NH.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Speakers' Corner serves a delicious bacon cheeseburger.
Lunch was perfectly fortifying-- great meat, tasty cheese, and thick, lean bacon served on a warm, fresh bakery bun. The french fries were most satisfying. I'll be return soon.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo