“Average”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 259 Restaurants in Nashua
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It’s like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Service and food were good, drinks were watered down.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

really authintic food great people talked to the manager in ref. certain food preperations I remember as a kid growing up. The quality was tops food tasted like I was back home again. wonderful.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Nothing special....just typical mexican food. Nothing bad to say....decent place to go grab a couple drinks and some food. Never had a bad meal...but it's nothing to get excited about.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Very friendly staff and very solicitous. Enjoyed this place very much and will return.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

In my 30+ years I have never felt so blatantly ignored as I did sitting at the bar here last night. This was by far the worst service ever. The two girls tending bar would cash out customers, wait on people and chit chat with each other, all the while simply not noticing me and my friend sitting there waiting for refills and at the end of the night we got blown off when we were attempting to cash out. Twice my fiance had to come over to where I was sitting and wave the bartender down. This is positively inexcusable! Train your staff better!