All reviews market basket full kitchen king studio separate area tilted kilt fire pit parking lot helping guests shopping and dining options large towels great hotel within walking distance waffles long term guests located conveniently outdoor firepit free appetizer
Reviewed August 16, 2015

We stayed at this new Residence Inn for a couple days. It is only 632 minutes form Chelmsford, MA on route 3 North. The lady who made our reservation was polite, informative, respectful, and friendly. Upon arriving we were greeted by three desk clerks who were super friendly. This hotel is VERY clean and our room was immaculate! The bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby. It was spacious and nicely decorated.

The only thing I'll gripe about ( just a little) is the bathroom. There is no door to close and it is slippery of you're not careful. I guess it is a kind of European bathroom-- we had those in Germany. It is what tit is though so I just exercised caution when entering and getting out of it. I can also overlook this small "flaw" and continue to visit beautiful Nashua and classy Residence Inn. Thank you staff!

Room tip: 4th floor is quiet with GORGEOUS views of the surrounding area.
Date of stay: August 2015
2  Thank favorisreal
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here when we went to a wine tasting event and it was a great stay. Helpful and friendly staff, great morning breakfast, clean, spacious room. The location is easy to find and there is a great bar and restaurant next door. Whenever we are in this area, this is where we will stay!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dskahan
Reviewed August 5, 2015

For a Marriott category three hotel, this one is a gem. Large, spacious and fully equipped rooms with all of the amenities. Plentiful breakfast in a pleasant atmosphere. Very helpful front desk staff. Wonderful, warm pool. Close to tons of shopping and restaurants and easy access to major highways. A wonderful stay. Highly recommend.

Room tip: High floor, but all seem good
1  Thank momusic
Reviewed August 2, 2015

I used Marriott rewards points earned from business travel to earn a stay for family vacation in NH from 6/16/15-6/22/15. . Unfortunately, I have to report that the service I experienced at this Marriott is the worst in 8 years. During the six day stay towels, beds, and garbage cans weren't changed for three of the days. One day a glass broke and I called down to have it vacuumed up before we left for the day. When we came home during the evening i found glass pieces on the carpet while my baby was crawling around! We all put our shoes back on and called the night manager to resolve. I'd have to call the night manager up to our room to perform these housekeeping duties for us after returning from day trip activities up north. The night manager was always apologetic , stated they had some housekeeper staffing issues, and in the end agreed to try to make up for the issue by talking to the operations manager to see if I could get awarded 15,000 points, equal to a one night stay, for all our troubles and inconvenience. Before we left we talked to the operations manager, Bianca Crowley, over the phone while still in our room, and she stated she did get that report from the night manager. She apologized for the issue, said it was unacceptable, and readily agreed that awarding 15,000 points was no problem and it would be done that same evening. A week later I didn't see the points added to my account. I called Bianca Crowley, the operations manager, and she stated she had changed her mind and decided that she didn't agree the services weren't performed as she saw the services for our room were 'checked off on the clipboard' and only granted 1500 points. She then went on to discredit my complaint as being untrue. After 8 years as a loyal business traveler and loyal Marriott rewards member I was stunned by this treatment. I will be escalating to corporate, but in the meantime am switching over to Hilton in hopes of improved customer service.

1  Thank Neal D
Jennifer H, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2015

Good Afternoon Mr. Davis;
I hear your frustrations regarding your housekeeping service while with us in Nashua. Please know that you were credited the entire amount of Marriott Reward Points you requested and used for a one night stay with us I have verified this. We did respond in a quick manner researching your concerns and we felt as though we had addressed those concerns with our team.
Again, I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Upon researching your reservation I did see our fantastic team was able to accommodate your request of an early check-in and it was wonderful to see our team had upgraded you complimentary to a One Bedroom Suite as well. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Jen

Reviewed July 29, 2015

We arrived a little before check in and were quickly checked into a room that was available. True to what you would expect from a Marriott hotel, our room was clean (except for a little dust) and well stocked with towels, dishes, and even popcorn for the microwave. The bed was so comfy and clearly the property had been updated recently by the beautiful accents and lighting fixtures throughout.

1  Thank Sherri S