“Great food, service and atmosphere just off Main Street”
Review of Unums - CLOSED

Unums
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were celebrating our anniversary and asked a few good friends for restaurant recommendations. We were up for something new so when they suggest UNUMS in Nashua, NH we were exciting to try a new spot. The atmosphere is wonderful and beautifully decorated and the food was fantastic. Our server "Walter" was attentive and very helpful. he made the great food, warm environment a completely excellent dining experience. We will certain recommend UNUM"S to our friends and suggest you have the Eggplant appetizer and the Hanger Steak or the Chicken Stadler for entrees. Maybe next time we will see you there!
A great place to celebrate any occasion or just for the great food!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

3 of us went for dinner here. We all had fish dishes. Fish & chips, sea bass, and tuna. All were cooked to perfection. All in all we had a wonderful dinner and would certainly go back.

1  Thank lieval
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our party of 4 was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, friendliness, scrumptious food, and openness to food allergies. We started the night with drinks especially loving the Sultry Sidecar (order on the rocks with a sugared rim). For an appetizer we chose Bacon Jam Scallops (soy sauce on the side for gluten allergy) and one of the specials for the night a dozen Raw Oysters with three accompaniments. Both were fresh and satisfying.

For entrees my friends ordered the Hanger Steak (hold the tacu tacu which is a rice cake and hold the tempura onion rings for gluten allergy). My husband ordered the Tuna which i enjoyed a bite of. I ordered the Duck Breast (dairy free). All of our meals were seasoned perfectly, cooked appropriately, and thoroughly enjoyed by us.

Unums does also offer a variety of desserts. My friend ordered the Creme Brulee and said it was delicious. I could have ordered Sorbet (as they are dairy free) but just wasn't in the mood this evening.

We all highly recommend Unums and will definitely visit again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have gone past Unums so many times and thought it looked really good, it looked up market and quaint.

My husband took me here on my birthday which was a wednesday evening, i was really looking forward to go however i found myself leaving a little dissapointment and i most probably wont return.

As expected it was quiet as it was a wednesday night and only about 4 tables of people in.
it lacked atmosphere and the waiter server was really slow.
my glass would be sat empty for up to 20 mins, we actually had to go and ask for more drinks.
just because its quiet doesnt mean you should slack off.

it lacked an atmosphere (could be to do with it being quiet)

we had the scallop starter which was amazing! however our mains were just average little bland to be honest.

i dont think i would return here again.

Sorry unums...

1  Thank starzz121
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had some very good beer....try the IPA! Menu had fun and interesting items on it, and the preparation and presentation were great. The ambience of the place is cool...darker woods and stone, lighting a bit on the dimmer side (a plus) and the food tasted great. Check this one out.