“Great Nashua Resource”

Nashua, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Nashua Resource”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Mine Falls is a clean, quiet park with excellent walking trails and scenic views of the river. Parking can be tight at the Simon Street entrance but I never have trouble at the entrance by the YMCA. Many of the walkways are paved, but even the dirt ones are well maintained. Easy to make a nice loop from one end to the other, with paths on both sides of the river.

Visited April 2014

Manchester, New Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice trail, but dog owners beware”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a nice trail to walk around, there are a lot of people that come here. You can take your dog here but your dog must be leashed. I heard from numerous people that told me that there is a person that calls the cops and animal control if your dog is off leash there. We didn't know this and when we took our dog some other dog owners let us know. It's a shame that you can't have your dog off leash, because of that we don't come here anymore. It's not a bad place though if you want to walk with people. It's an easy trail, but can get very busy.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My Dog's Favorite Place!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I would come here every day if I could. Been coming here almost every weekend consistently for over one year and there are always new and hidden trails to walk down. You literally can spend hours in this park. My dog's favorite park -- Friendly people, Lots of dogs, runners, XC skiers!! Every day the scenery is different and the park really does evolve with the seasons. Gorgeous pond and river views. Love it!!!

Suggestion: It is hard to find parking using google maps. Park near Conway Arena, Mines Falls Dam, or along Whipple Street for quick entrances to the park.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank katenscout
Dunlap, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“In my backyard”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My backyard abutted the Nashua River and the surrounding Mine Falls Park. My children rode their bikes across the bridge to school and my neighbor and I walked the miles of trails every morning winter, spring, summer, and fall. In the winter we walked down to the damn to see the ice forming on the falls. In the spring we watched for hatching turtles and young beavers. In the summer we rode our bikes on the trails to downtown Nashua to various festivals. In fall the Blue Heron followed us as we watched the Maples turn to gold. Morning walks here in Dunlap, Illinois cannot compare with our adventures in Mine Falls.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank carolsviews
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Hidden Paradise”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a breath taking piece of land hidden amidst the hustle and bustle of Nashua town/suburbs. It has a collection of trails for Hiking/Walking/running, Mountain Biking and a canal where people Kayak and Fish. I’m amazed at the number of activities one can on in such a small place.

Visited August 2013