“Somewhat Pricey...worth it!”
Review of Lilac Blossom

Lilac Blossom
Ranked #5 of 257 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Somewhat Pricey...worth it!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

A classier version of PF Changs...a mix of usual chinese dishes and a few innovative ones. The taste, however, was a very different...in a good way. The service was impersonal, but efficient. I would definitely return and order the rest of the dishes off the menu. Try Mala chicken.

• Visited December 2013

Madison, Mississippi
“Best Chinese food in Nashua”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We moved to the area a year and a half ago. My husband and I love Chinese food and have eaten it in various countries so we searched high and low for one in the area and hands down this the best. The one on Amherst street is closest to us.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Anyone who rates this place negative DOES NOT know good Chinese Food!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I honestly don't understand the negatvie reviews on this place...I know there are a lot of excellent reviews as well but the amount of avergage, fair, and poor reviews are mind boggling. I'm telling you right now these people just don't know good chinese food and there taste buds are whack! In the nashua area, where else can you find good Chinese food??? Sure, there are about a hundred of those typical fast-food style, hole in the wall places that are jacked up with MSG, but who wants that? Maybe some people just perfer that because they grew up eating junk chinese food and now that's what they are used to? I'm not sure...The only other place that I've found that I really like is Thousand Crane in the downtown nashua area, and chen yang Li was good as well but they are no longer around, not sure why?. But Lilac Blossom is well worth the few extra bucks for some high end quality chinese food. The sauces all taste different with every dish not just that typical gravy you get at many places! Give it a try and you won't be dissapointed!

• Visited November 2013
New Boston, New Hampshire
“Great take out food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Never eaten inside, the place seems fairly upscaled for a Chinese food restaurant. However, the food was great. Would definitely take out from here again.

Visited November 2013
Massachusetts
“Gathering with the Girls”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

There is another Lilac Blossom in Nashua, but I've never been there - this refers to the Amherst Street location only. A group of us "seniors" have been to the Lilac Blossom on Amherst Street several times. It is a convenient meeting place as we come from several MA locations as well as NH; the parking and the restaurant are easily accessible for those of us with mobility problems. Chinese food is not my favorite choice of cuisine, but I thought this seemed pretty 'typical' - perhaps a bit above average because of the menu choices. Besides the accessibility of the location, I liked the service. It was friendly, but not overly so, the servers were helpful in explaining the menu items, and no one made us feel like we needed to hurry for another guest to take our table. After all, we were a group of "girls" - high school friends from the 50s, enjoying the opportunity to reconnect and reminisce.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Lilac Blossom? Share your experiences!