“Lilac Blossom Amherst Street not up to it's reputation”
Review of Lilac Blossom

Lilac Blossom
Ranked #6 of 259 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 26, 2012

After many years eating at or ordering food to take out from both the Sky Meadow location and the Amherst location, my family is very unhappy with the last 6 months from Amherst. Twice we have ordered food to go and found something missing involving either a 20 minute round trip drive back or doing without. However, what concerns me even more is that the quality has really gone down at this location. Garlic Shrimp used to be great not anymore, Tangerine chicken the same. Their Hot and Sour soup used to be 2nd best in the area but no longer, heavy with white pepper and no character. I have not been to Sky Meadow this past year but hope that they continue what used to be a fine reputation.

1  Thank Tim D

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Both Lilac Blossom restaurants in Nashua, NH have the absolute best Chinese Cuisine we have ever tried.
Service and menu sparkle with the extra touch of elegance. The menu is far beyond the usual menu, with delicious flavors that surprise your pallet.
Greet them (Nǐ hǎo, pronounced Knee-how) and get ready for a fine dinner or lunch.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Have eaten at both Lilac Blossom's in Nashua. We try different restraunts but these both never fail at providing a terrific eating experience.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had a delicious meal here two weeks ago. I asked our waiter Daniel-from Shanghai, if the kitchen would prepare a crispy tofu with sesame sauce for me. It wasn't on the menu and I had a craving for it. In no time, I was served the BEST crispy tofu that I have ever had! Crispy and golden on the outside, deliciously creamy on the inside. the sauce was not too sweet as I often find in a sesame sauce at some other restaurants where I have eaten. The servings were quite generous and my party of three all had take home bags when we left. The atmosphere was tasteful and had pleasant acoustics. My party did not receive hot towels as mentioned by another reviewer, which would have been nice, but I didn't miss it. I'll be making the drive back to Nashua this month for another meal at this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

By far the best chinese food in the area! Atmosphere is beautiful with the hint of lilac on the walls! After an enjoyable meal, hot towels are delivered to you! WHAT A TREAT THAT WAS! A must to try if you are in the Nashua area!