“Thrill unparalled”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Thrill unparalled”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We took my son and his friend for his 11th birthday. His friend's sister went too. She is only 6, but loved every minute of it too. There is nothing like feeling like you are flying. The staff was kind and while the price is steep and then you have to have the DVD and the photos so plan on it being the most expensive minutes but serious fun! Noah was great!

Lowell, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“30th Birthday Blast”
Reviewed May 13, 2008

We took my husband there for his 30th to do something out of the ordinary. It was expensive and a bit scary at first (for those of us who get nervous really easy). However, after the "class" and demonstration the nerves were gone and we got flying. It was a fabulous experience and the staff were excellent.

2 Thank jeanvabu
Newton, Massachusetts
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Absolute best afternoon with kids”
Reviewed March 24, 2008

I took my 4 kids, ages 8 to 16, and we all had an absolute fantastic time. It is expensive, to be sure, but an absolute blast. I'm telling my friends.

Totally, totally safe. Easy, and a lot of fun. Everyone had a great time, and everyone will remember it for a long time.

1 Thank steve