“Great salad, scallops, steak and dessert!”

MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pearl
Description: Welcome to MT's Local ~ Kitchen & Wine Bar, the new evolution of Michael Timothy's. We have an uncompromising passion for the quality of our product and hospitality. Our cuisine is chef inspired dishes with a creative twist to showcase the best of each product. Everything is made in-house utilizing the freshest ingredients and sourcing product from our abundant local resources. You will find a casual comfortable atmosphere in our dining room and wine bar to enjoy a meal with friends or celebrate a special occasion. Our menu is diverse offering salads, wood grilled pizzas, small plates and appetizers for lighter fare. Our wood grill imparts a unique flavor to our grilled meats and creative twists on meatloaf, pasta and pot roast are dishes you are sure to remember. We offer and extensive wine list of wine from around the world representing the best interpretation of each varietal. If reservations are booked please stop in as we only take limited reservations.
Orlando, Florida
“Great salad, scallops, steak and dessert!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Our original intent was to go to one of the owner's sister restaurants, but both are closed on Sunday. One specializes in steak and the other in seafood. Wouldn't you know we found ourselves at MT's and got both! Started off with the Mediterranean salad-delicious! Friend and I split the scallops and the steak. So tasty. Sweet potato hash added nice color, flavor and texture to the steak. Finished it off with the warm chocolate dessert covered in fresh strawberries and Creme anglaise. When I am in Nashua again, I would love to try the other two restaurants if this was any indication of what to expect. Definitely recommend. And sitting outside on street cafe was a nice treat, as well.

Visited June 2013

So.NH
“Great, serendipitous find”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

A rainy Saturday afternoon found us in downtown Nashua. The city is becoming something of a culinary destination, thanks to Michael Timothy, chef / founder of a few fine restaurants including this one, though it still has some of the old New England mill town atmosphere -- more working class than quaint. Driving down Main Street at lunchtime we spied Local and gave in to rumbling stomachs.

Smart move. The atmosphere is either bright, streetside or window tables or darker interior niches. Waitstaff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Food is served team style: when something comes up, whoever is nearby promptly delivers it.

Of special note was the Amish Chicken Cassoulet, $16 which features wine-braised chicken thighs, white beans, root vegetables, sausage in a very rich, buttery broth -- perfect. Two can easily split this with a side salad for a reasonably priced lunch. If you're a french fry fan, these look to be the genuine hand cut variety, cooked Belgian style (twice fried).

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013
Middlefield, Connecticut, United States
“Excellent gem!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here for dinner on a Saturday night. The food was excellent, and a great atmosphere in the restaurant. Would stop in here again!

• Visited May 2013
Gilford, New Hampshire
“Great stop for lunch”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We had a wonderful lunch here today. The Cuban sandwich is a must. The French fries are fresh and cooked perfectly. Definitely give this s try!

• Visited April 2013
New Hampshire
“Just OK”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I wanted to love this place, but I left feeling like "Eh" which I didn't like. I had the salmon appetizer which was excellent, and the ceasar salad. I liked it, but nothing out of this world. I ordered an apricot sour which was delicous and would absolutely order it again. If I weren't driving I would have had a second! Everything tastes very very salty, and my friends food did as well. Our waitress was excellent and made the visit very pleasant. Again, good but I was hoping for more!

• Visited April 2013

Been to MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!