“My #1 favorite restaurant in Nashua”

MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pearl
Description: Welcome to MT's Local ~ Kitchen & Wine Bar, the new evolution of Michael Timothy's. We have an uncompromising passion for the quality of our product and hospitality. Our cuisine is chef inspired dishes with a creative twist to showcase the best of each product. Everything is made in-house utilizing the freshest ingredients and sourcing product from our abundant local resources. You will find a casual comfortable atmosphere in our dining room and wine bar to enjoy a meal with friends or celebrate a special occasion. Our menu is diverse offering salads, wood grilled pizzas, small plates and appetizers for lighter fare. Our wood grill imparts a unique flavor to our grilled meats and creative twists on meatloaf, pasta and pot roast are dishes you are sure to remember. We offer and extensive wine list of wine from around the world representing the best interpretation of each varietal. If reservations are booked please stop in as we only take limited reservations.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

MT's has the very best food and desserts. They cook everything to order and the quality of each entree is top knotch. I have never had a bad meal there. Following dinner they have some desserts that cannot be passed up. My favorite is the creme bruelle. In the summer they ahve sidewalk seating, which is quite entertaining on a warm evening. Love MT's.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were looking for the Surf for lunch as suggested by our hotel. It was closed and this place was across the street. As it happened it is owned by the same person. The food was excellent. My husband has been enjoying fish, this did not disappoint! The the Haddock piece he was served was huge! It could have fed two people, no problem he ate it all. I was wanting a good pizza for weeks, after eating in Eastern Europe and having such heavy meals. The pizza dough was light, crisp, thin and delicious. A huge portion for just me...it was the Italion Stallion! Yummy! I could not finish, and it is now on ice for later...

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Delicious food, nice service but a little slow. The haddock and the scampi were awesome.I recommend dining here !

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We'd been fans of this establishment's former (& original) incarnation, so I was skeptical when I read their new pitch and looked over the menu. Nonetheless, the family took me there for my birthday dinner and I was glad they did. The decor is lighter & the staff congenial as ever. The food was not exactly excellent, but all in all, it was well worth the visit.
I started with the grilled peach salad, which was listed as topped by grilled, crusted bleu cheese, but I'd swear it was brie. Also, the vinagrette was a bit over-powering; better had on the side. I followed with the special: grilled halibut over a hash of potatoes, mushrooms and brussel sprouts and a swirl (garnish: no more) of butternut squash puree: satisfying. I'm told the eggplant lasagne and lobster & shrimp scampi was, as well (though hard-core garlic lovers, be sure to request extra, extra garlic).
Dessert was a ginger cheesecake topped with an unfortunately overpowering pumpkin mousse; again, better had on the side. The salted caramel ice cream, apple crisp tart and molten chocolate cake (yes, authentically carried over from Mike Tim's) were all quite tasty, though.
2 other points worth mentioning:
1) skip the local Granite Red wine: it needs another few years, at least
2) birthdays are handle maturely: a discreetly placed "Happy Birthday" chocolate medallion placed on your choice of dessert; no chorus of wait staff here, thankfully!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We really enjoyed our dinner at MT's. We were captured when a waitperson encouraged us to eat there as we were perusing the menu on the outdoor board. Her enthusiasm and attitude intrigued us, as did the menu focused on fresh, well-prepared food with unfussy ingredients. The crab cake I must say, was disappointing. But the herb salad dressing was to die for and among the best I've tasted. Desserts were special, too. The tables are a little bit too close for my comfort, but the service was attentive and friendly. We sat in the window and enjoyed the view, the diners on the sidewalk and the feeling of being framed in a nice establishment. Worth a try for sure.