“Outstanding!”

MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 256 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pearl
Description: Welcome to MT's Local ~ Kitchen & Wine Bar, the new evolution of Michael Timothy's. We have an uncompromising passion for the quality of our product and hospitality. Our cuisine is chef inspired dishes with a creative twist to showcase the best of each product. Everything is made in-house utilizing the freshest ingredients and sourcing product from our abundant local resources. You will find a casual comfortable atmosphere in our dining room and wine bar to enjoy a meal with friends or celebrate a special occasion. Our menu is diverse offering salads, wood grilled pizzas, small plates and appetizers for lighter fare. Our wood grill imparts a unique flavor to our grilled meats and creative twists on meatloaf, pasta and pot roast are dishes you are sure to remember. We offer and extensive wine list of wine from around the world representing the best interpretation of each varietal. If reservations are booked please stop in as we only take limited reservations.
Andover, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We loved sitting outside, the fresh home made honey wheat bread and ciabatta was soooo delicious...melt in your mouth. We had sandwiches with a salad and french fries. The side salad was fresh and plentiful served with a light balsamic dressing. The chicken sandwiches were tender. Everything was delicious! We would absolutely go back to this restaurant for their entrees which sounded sooo good and healthy!

Visited August 2012

new hampshire
“Almost but not quite a 5”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had not been to MT's since it changed from being Michael Timothy's, which had lost its edge from our point of view. MT's has both a casual dining area and a "white table linen" area. Four of us ordered a wide set of menu items, most of which were very good. The Moroccan Lamb Pasta was excellent but the Monkfish was average. The Fried Mac and Cheese starter makes a great guilty pleasure. But our service was somewhat hurried; for example, our waitress removed a wine glass which still had some wine in it - couldn't she have asked if we were done? In summary, it was a good dinner and we will be back, hoping to give MT's a 5 next time.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“So I am torn and on the border”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

MTs is very good but just missing something. I had monk fish last night which was very good but the asparagus and the rice could have been so much better. Now the Clam Chowder was rocking good some of the best I have ever had. I am the Nashua area twice a month and almost call MT's my favorite place. The service and the staff are very good and the ambiance nice as well. I have eaten here 4 times now with mixed results. I guess I would say a 3.5 and just trying for a 4 score. I will go back as I love the place but it just could be bit better on the food. This story in not finished yet.

• Visited August 2012
Milford, New Hampshire
“Revised member of the Buckley group of restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

What was Michael Timothy's is now MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar. They are trying to include as much local food as possible. Lunch there earlier this week was delightful. Delicious food, gracious staff, pleasant setting. If the weather had been better we could have had our lunch at an outdoor table, although the view onto Nashua's Main Street isn't especially lovely. I had a crab cake salad. I requested that the fried egg be left off and extra greens added, and that was easily done. The mixed greens were crisp and fresh with a delicate dressing. The crab cake was perfect.

Wareham
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Glad we stopped here! Had a great experience, and a unique dinner! Mine was a crab cake with a friend egg and spiced mayo on top of salad. I felt adventurous and was very pleased!
My husband got an italian wrap that was so filling with a salad that he only ate half.
We both had lemonade, I had lavender and he had blueberry, both tasted amazing, a unique drink for sure!

• Visited July 2012

Been to MT's Local Kitchen & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!