“Hard to Rate but Food is Delicious”
Review of Lui Lui Nashua

Lui Lui Nashua
Ranked #20 of 258 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We go to Lui Lui's approximately six times a year. The food is absolutely delicious and pretty reasonable. We always go downstairs to the bar. If all the restaurants close to us are packed, we always go to Lui Lui. We usually order the spaghetti with chicken or ziti with sausage and peppers and are never disappointed. The bread and salad prior to the pasta is so delicious. We always have leftovers. The drinks are good and nice and cold. We pay more for the food than the atmosphere. I love the feeling of being in a downstairs bar but I wish the service was a little quicker. The bartender is so friendly but he really needs some assistance whenever we come in. He was so sweet when we came in a month ago because he ran my scarf out to me that I had dropped in the restaurant. The satellite was down last night so there was no music or tv. That's one of the reasons we like to sit at the bar. I just think the bar needs a little "pick me up" so that more people may be attracted to come in and watch a game. Other than that, the food is absolutely delicious and reasonable.

2  Thank LuvStormyHudson_NH

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

When I moved to Nashua from CA one of the things I missed was good restaurants with great service. Rarely do you find both in one restaurant. Lui Lui is one such place. The food is impeccable even for someone who may not like Italian food that much. I've realized that this is one of the few places where you can really taste Italy in USA. They also do home delivery and we have gone there several times and ordered for delivery once. They never disappoint. Once they even made another pizza again when they found that the first pizza was not upto their own standards! - they check their food themselves before serving. Nowhere in Nashua or anywhere nearby do you see this level of service or quality.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

There are several good choices, including flatbread pizza, caprese and other salads, and pastas. It's not gourmet, but decent casual food. Nice atmosphere for families and friends. Nice servers. Good for lunch. Very busy on Friday nights.

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This was just an okay Italian resturant. The service was slow and there was hardly anyone in there. When my pasta came out you could tell it wasn't cooked enough. This is the second time I have eaten here and I probably wouldn't do it again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stopped at Lui Lui today and had a decent lunch. We opted for the 'build your own' pizza and ordered bacon, red peppers and pineapple. The toppings were fresh and ample. It was a very tasty pizza with a perfect crust and visual appearance. I enjoy the bread, but am too unsophisticated I guess to appreciate the oil that comes with it. Give me good old fashioned butter any day. he server was pleasant and responsive without being a PIA. She could have been a bit warmer, but she was OK

As far as the ambiance, I really don't care for it. I like the atmosphere in their other store a bit better. I can't put my finger on why I don't like it...I just don't. The location is convenient, aside from the traffic nightmare. I wish the store was farther from all the mall traffic.

We would definitely go back

Been to Lui Lui Nashua? Share your experiences!