“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2012

They have some of the best pasta I have had and their bread and dipping oil is so good. They also sell the oil seperate so if you want to give it as gift you can. They have great express lunch items.

There are newer reviews for Lui Lui Nashua

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Liked the bar happy hour, had some food there and was not impressed with the flavor - nothing special.

2  Thank marymcd
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I don't normally frequent chain or franchise restaurants, but I was in town buying furniture at the nearby Jordan's, when I noticed this brick-oven style pizza restaurant. The atmosphere is slightly festive for my taste, but the food, service, and setting far outweigh any subjective decor preferences. I was in the mood for a pizza, and I was not let down by the rustic-style, thin, crispy, bright-tasting pie that I enjoyed along with a glass of wine. My waitress was bubbly like the atmosphere, yet I sensed a depth in her service that went beyond turning tables quickly. I didn't have room for dessert, but maybe next time. After I finished my meal, I was greeted by a spectacular sunset over the strip mall across the street. The sky reminded me of the ocean, and for a moment I imagined all of the cars in the parking lot drifting upwards into the burning orange, blue, grey, and gold glory.

3  Thank CarlBragel
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Lui Lui’s makes for a great destination to eat for any occasion.

They have a warm atmosphere that welcomes you right when you walk in.

After being seated, freshly baked bread and oil is brought to the table by the servers, who are friendly and efficient.

They offer a wide variety of choices without the menu being overwhelming. I ordered the Rigatoni Bolognese and it was excellent. Large portions at a reasonable price.

Once we were done eating, our server boxed up our food and brought the check in a timely manner, but we did not feel rushed to leave immediately.

In a world full of chain restaurants and run-of-the-mill eateries, it is very refreshing to find a place that offers something worth writing about. Overall, anyone who eats here will leave full and happy!

2  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I had dinner here with family and we were seated downstairs at a large round table. The server was very friendly and accommodating and the food was lovely. I had a chicken parm and Ceasar salad, and another in my party had a pepperoni pizza, while another ordered a bowl of pasta (it was massive!) and one also ordered a bowl of clams with pasta. The rolls were good, served with olive oil and herbs for dipping. We were given crayons and a small ball of pizza dough for my child to play with. I saw some young kids running around playing with their pizza dough as well. It's a nice little touch to keep the kids occupied (so when you go there with kids and find a ball of something wrapped in paper on top of the kids menu, it's not someone's leftover trash -- it's dough!:)

I would definitely return.

2  Thank JudeCorrigan

Been to Lui Lui Nashua? Share your experiences!