“Feels grimy”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Feels grimy”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I have kids and I've also grown up loving the treat of going to Friendlys. Something happened in the past 5 years or so. Your local diner would be cleaner with fresher food.
The kids meals are fried, which is fine. The burgers are better at Wendy's (next door).
The kids around didn't bother me as much as the staff. Something about them, in my recent visits, just doesn't sit well with me. It's as if you're crashing someone's party- they act like they're bothered by you.
My meal was an oriental chicken dish. I eat frozen meals (Healthy Choice/Lean Cuisine) and swear this is exactly what I got.
Sad to see these go, but we aren't bothering any longer.

Elizabeth, Colorado
“Never dissapointed”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great food, & MALTS. One of the few places that actually serves malts now and they are to die for. Ice cream flavors are abundant. and so are the sundaes. Always spotless and wonderful servers.

Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“no wonder they're going out of business”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

not impressed at all. it's pretty much freezer to fryer type of stuff. their ice cream is ok and their sundaes are fine but it's all pretty mass produced as well.

1 Thank Andrew S
Hudson,NH
“The Ice cream is very good”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love the fish sandwich and the caramel ice cream. The best around. I don't find the atmosphere pleasuerable and it can get quite noisy. Sonme of the waitstaff was so-so on my visit and the service was slow.

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Greasy spoon”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Everything is greasy, burgers are on bread, not a roll.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!