“Amazing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was surprise to find this kind of quality of italian restaurant in a little town like Nashua. It is the kind of good little italian restaurant you can find in Montréal. The service is also very good.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Over priced, not worth the trouble. Olive Garden would have sufficed. The wait staff was fine as the place was deserted on a Sat night which in my view was not a good sign. I had a simple pasta meal and it was unremarkable. My spouse had salmon and crabmeat and said it was very good. Drinks and wine were good but at $7 for a glass of wine that was again, unremarkable, I'd have preferred Lui-Lui for half the price albeit no ambiance per se.

Lastly, the parking is difficult, and to top it off the wait staff said the police enforce the time limit. On a Sat night to enjoy a meal and then have to worry about your car in Nashua, it just should not be.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We are from Nashua. Over the years we've eaten here well over 20 times. It was our go to place for Italian in Nashua. Sadly the last 3 times we've been there it's been absolutely horrible. Poor quality food, one hour plus to get the entrees and immature staff that are unprofessional and unconcerned. We won't be back. Would recommend staying far away until they address their many issues.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area for the weekend and discovered the restaurant while driving by and decided to try it. What a great choice !. A bank at one time it still has the vault and other bank reminders. Nicely decorated and a great atmosphere. The service was top notch and most important, the food was outstanding ! Can't wait to go back !

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I dined at the Villa Banca with a group and ordered the veal and pasta, one of their house specialties. The veal was breaded, fried, not very flavorful and a bit oily. The amount of lobster on the other hand was a pleasant surprise! Both were covered with sauce, mozzarella cheese and served over bow tie pasta. The plate included some broccoli which was perfectly steamed. At $22 not too bad a price as I was on expenses!

This was my second visit here and the place was quite busy for a Monday as it is very popular. Certain to return.