“I would go back andpick up a pizza to go if I were in a hurry”
Review of Little Caesars

Little Caesars
Ranked #157 of 279 Restaurants in Nashua
Reviewed September 6, 2017

It's easy to eat here because there are pizzas already made or made very quickly and the pizza is good. It wouldn't be my first choice but in a hurry it works for me.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

If you are hungry for pizza& not too fussy, you migh enjoy the immediate availability of hot pizza at a modest price here? If you are more inclined to high quality ty, this place is not going to provide it! The service is super fast, the price low The pizza greasy& boring Might be perfect for a teenage pizza party !?

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Yeah they are cheap, fast, and have a good product. But check your order. We got one that was burnt and dried out. Looked as if it was over cooked and left in warmer too long. So, use them just CHECK YOUR ORDER.

Reviewed February 4, 2016

six dollar pizza and its hot and ready! We love it for the kids its an easy dinner pick up!! :) Now if they delivered!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

This is more of a take-out place because the seating is rather limited and there's no real atmosphere. They are famous for their $5 ready to go pizzas and for $5...you get what you think you'd get for $5. It's not bad...but it's a $5 pizza. If you do order off the menu, the pizza gets a little better. Not my favorite though. Crust and toppings are a little generic. I much prefer fresh, real ingredients on my pizza. If you're on a budget and have a bunch of hungry mouths to feed, Little Ceasars is probably your best bet.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!