“Better than average”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Better than average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The pizza I had here for lunch was thin crust plain cheese and very good. Having said that I have had better in Nashua in my opinion for me the pizza was good but the sauce had a little too much oregano overpowering the pizza. If you're in oregano lover, you will love the pizza. And, as a bonus the owner is a pleasure to speak with. Plenty of seating. clean establishment, tough parking, but worth the visit. This place directly compares with Soprano pizza right up the street which is my favorite of the two.

Nashua, New Hampshire
“WAS ONCE A TASTE OF N.Y.C. HAVEN'T BEEN BACK IN YEARS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

Parking is a problem & other reviews have scared us away . This was once our fave place for take-out pizza in Nashua; like the N.Y style we both grew up with.

• Visited November 2013
Boston
“What a jerk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The guy behind the counter is a complete jerk. We went in and got some soda, and the guy says those are for his delivery only, but if we wanted to pay $7 for 4 sodas, we could take it or leave it. Then he says some guy called for a cheese pizza and he told him it would cost $25 to have him drive about 20 minutes. He said he'd deliver to Mississippi for $2,000. We were thinking we would order but he was such a jerk it ruined my appetite. There are other pizza places in Nashua and I will certainly never go back to this place again.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LolaGirl
Connecticut
“New York Style Pizza, Easy to find, Worth Visiting. Watch for Cops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This pizza restaurant is on the main street in Downtown Nashua. Parking is metered. The city is repairing the parking meters and metered parking will start September 3rd.

Service is generally take-out with a few booths inside. If you order your pizza, walk up Main Street and return your pie will be just coming out of the oven.

The pizza here is New York style with a thin crust. The only have large pizzas and are about 11.00 for cheese.

The owner is worth visiting. He has a smart sense of humor and usually will give the patrons a bit of good natured humor. I enjoy his banter.

The excellent pizza makes this a must visit if you are in Nashua. Drive slow in the downtown area. I must have seen 10 police cars in the short time I was there.

• Visited September 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Not what we expected”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a "pizza only" joint. No other options, no even calzones; which is pizza dough folded over cheese and fillings. The crust had a nice crunch, but the rest of the dough was soft. The mushrooms were canned, which I haven't had in decades. The sauce was flavorless. I covered my slices in salt garlic powder and Italian spices available at the register. There was only one set of shakers, so customers have to take from your table to use them. This is an order-at-counter/pick-up-at-counter place. The music was really loud, techno-repetitive junk, while two TV's had baseball playing. Bottled beverages available from the cooler (soda/tea) next to the counter. I won't visit here again.

Visited August 2013