“Belly Busting Burger”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Belly Busting Burger”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I visited this Chili's chain restaurant last monday evening, we sat in the bar, Brittany was our server and she was terrific. I had a house Frozen strawberry margarita and a Southern Smokehouse Bacon Burger with cheddar cheese cooked medium, it comes topped with two oversized strips of bacon, onion rings, lettuce, pickle tomato, mayo and a chipolte barebecuae sauce. I requested no sauce and forgot to say no mayo so Brittany took care of that for me right away. It's my daughters favorite place for a burger, it comes with fries and the price is a bargain for that size burger. We didn't know under afterwards taht they have a two for one special on Mondays on fajita's which is unbelievable bargain. It seemed like the regulars knew because all the diners around us seemed to have ordered it. A good place to go if you don't wanta huge sit down meal, you will get filled up and it won't break your wallet.

• Visited July 2012

Amherst, New Hampshire
“Fun Place to Go to”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I liked the food in general, because it is different. Very friendly staff and good environment most families. Also has different flavors and very popular. Good for dates, parties etc.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lizzya1
Hudson, New Hampshire
“On your mark, get set.......”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I usually avoid chain restaurants because The service is always prompt to the point of being bothersome. The food is always satisfactory but never do you say “wow.” I certainly was not disappointed at Chili’s in Nashua. But, who am I to say this is a bad experience? The customers have been trained to accept one plate arriving before the other plates are ready. Common politeness dictates that you should wait until everyone is served. My wife was served two and half minutes before my daughter and I were served. The same goes for the race to clear your table. The well trained and very cheerful server was visiting our table like a vulture waiting for a wounded zebra to expire on the savannahs of Africa waiting to clear our plates before everyone was finished.

The genius of Applebee’s is there diabolic beverage scientist in Kansas City. The draft beer comes in two sizes, regular and large. I assumed that a regular draft would be a pint. It turned out to be the smallest Sam Adams style glass ever made leading me to ask if this was just a sample. No doubt the chain has an entire department dedicated to ice cube design. My wife’s margarita was so packed with ice it is amazing there was any beverage in the glass. To boot, the drink was served in a small martini sized glasses that you refill yourself. David Copperfield couldn’t have created a better illusion of pouring out a never end of watered down beverage as the packed ice melted.

If you’ve been trained like the vast market of Americans to enjoy chain restaurants, you will not be disappointed. The food was served with lightening speed and the food is not bad. If you want food with an authentic Mexican flavors in Nashua go to El Tapatio in Merrimack or Taco Calimo in Nashua.

• Visited May 2012
Milford, New Hampshire
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My husband doesn't typically enjoy spicy food but I have no trouble getting him to eat there.They truly do have a menu to please everyone.
I love the food there and if I could,would probably eat there,several times a week.

Visited December 2011
Rockland, Massachusetts
“Such Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The staff is wonderful! They make this chili's stand out from the others in the brand! Such warm and friendly service!

Visited October 2011